oscillik

feel terrible about it, so if by some stroke of luck the film is actually good, you will be pleasantly surprised. otherwise, strike it from memory.

it will be :

so very very very shit.

i bet. not cos i hate Blade Runner, i actually love it, but judging by his last few films... he will try, but fail, miserably! imho.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I came here to post a similar thread. On a scale of ten to ten thousand, how worried/terrified are you nerds about this?

*thinks back on Ridley Scott's Robin Hood*

Yeah... no.

yeah, this is exactly my thinking!

0 - don't care

its not gonna affect how good the original was.

but, but... he could end up doing a George Lucas and make a mockery of the whole thing!

whats so special about bladerunner anyways who friggin cares its just a stupid old space movie where nothing interesting happens

jesus, ... *speechless*

what was the last decent Ridley Scott film? if the new Blade Runner has Russel Crowe in any shape or form why i'll....... :diablo:

maybe it would be nice to have a prequel replicants story of a very dark yet epic self riotous fight for freedom with the old elements of what is human type shit

and maybe they could tie in this old gem too....

sologo2.jpg

The film was critically panned, in part due to the lackluster dialogue that had Kurt Russell speaking only 79 words over the course of the 99 minute movie, 11 of which are "sir".