oscillik

i didn't even make light of the fact that it was directed by Paul W.S. Anderson. the only decent film he ever made was Event Horizon. That is the real DOOM movie. Fuck The Rock

what was the last decent Ridley Scott film? if the new Blade Runner has Russel Crowe in any shape or form why i'll....... :diablo:

It should have Harrison Ford in it. But didn't he hate the working together with Ridley Scott? Actually, didn't everyone on the set hate working together with Ridley Scott?

The last good Ridley Scott movie was Black Hawk Down... I think.

i didn't even make light of the fact that it was directed by Paul W.S. Anderson. the only decent film he ever made was Event Horizon. That is the real DOOM movie. Fuck The Rock

I will never understand the love for Event Horizon. It is a fucking terrible movie. Just like every other Paul W.S. Anderson movie.

I will never understand the love for Event Horizon. It is a fucking terrible movie. Just like every other Paul W.S. Anderson movie.

oh I agree that it is a mediocre and formulaic 'horror' flick, but it is more DOOM inspired than the actual DOOM film. that's the only reason I like it, because it doesn't skirt around the 'hell' issue.

If there is one film that doesn't need a sequel it's blade runner. I don't mind him doing the Alien prequel, the sequels already fucked that universe up good and proper.

Edited by Gocab

Max is trolling yet again

im seriously not trolling

i just dont see whats so special about bladerunner other than the fact it had cool specil effects at the time...

you referred to Blade Runner as a 'space film'

ergo, you are not qualified to take part in this thread.

what was the last decent Ridley Scott film? if the new Blade Runner has Russel Crowe in any shape or form why i'll....... :diablo:

It should have Harrison Ford in it. But didn't he hate the working together with Ridley Scott? Actually, didn't everyone on the set hate working together with Ridley Scott?

The last good Ridley Scott movie was Black Hawk Down... I think.

No, the last good Ridley Scott movie was Blade Runner.

The last good-ish Ridley Scott movie was Legend.

Also, the last good Tony Scott movie was BLEEPBLEEP DOES NOT COMPUTE [you can use this to escape from old fashioned robots if you're ever chased by old fashioned robots]

this thread is gonna go mental

I'll wait to see how Prometheus turns out to see if Scott still has the touch to do good sci-fi.

Exactly, if this is no good I promise I will assassinate Ridley Scott.

Guest Enter a new display name

Max is trolling yet again

im seriously not trolling

That's the sad part: you're not even trying...

That scene in Event Horizon showing a video log of the crew eating themselves and pulling their guts out freaked me out when I first saw it.

Guest maantecaaa!!!

I was going to post a rant about why they don't make other movies based on stories by Philip K Dick until I saw the box office numbers for A Scanner Darkly.

It cost 8.5 million to make but only brought in 5.6 million(as far as I can tell from IMDB). It had a good cast and good marketing(and I was entertained by the movie) but...

Fuck. I don't want to see a new Blade Runner.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I will wait to worry about Blade Runner after I see if he completely fucks up Prometheus or now. Right now, concerning about him making Space Jockeys seem retardedly cheesy is cringe worthy troublesome enough. Ridley Scott, please don't fuck this shit up.

Dear Hollywood, when you Philip K. Dick:

next-poster-0.jpg

967839~Paycheck-Video-Release-Posters.jpg

do_not_want_star_wars.jpg

Edited by Gocab