IGNORED

Aphex Twin official store

Herr Jan

Yesterday a friend of mine told me there were new Aphex shirts in green, white and black (with red logo), so I told him they're prolly fakes. He told me they were official so he got one for me. So I just searched and I found the existince of an official Aphex Twin store. Anyone heard of this or seen this?

http://aphextwin.sandbag.uk.com/Store/DisplayFeatured.html

Have to keep watching this site I think

looks fake. I want rephlex to make stuff. Like their old label shirts. Mind you, it has to have that american apparel cut or Im not gunna wear it

That's what I thought, but they're selling these at the festivals he's playing as official shirts, so I guess it is. Also because sandbag is some marketing company making sites for Radiohead and Keane.

yes, I did notice those shirts for sale at Forbidden Fruit...

weird :S

I'm hoping there would be something better than T shirts being sold on that website....

looks fake. I want rephlex to make stuff. Like their old label shirts. Mind you, it has to have that american apparel cut or Im not gunna wear it

Especially at that price. I do own a unofficial AFX logo shirt, it's in black though and was a thoughtful xmas gift. Rephlex should crank out some cheeky, slick, braindance themed shirts. I'd buy one.

My white Aphex t-shirt needs replacing, going to wear it to Reading Festival this weekend where it will go through Hell and almost die it's final death. After that I will use it as a towel for drying my hands of fish slime when I go fishing. So it will see it's final days on the banks of the Thames.

RIP

2mze7q1.png

yes please.

also I really hope these shirts aren't official, because they're really terrible. I could've done a much better job, as could pretty much everyone else here I'm sure. They look like something you'd find on a 14 year old's cafepress store.

2mze7q1.png

yes please.

also I really hope these shirts aren't official, because they're really terrible. I could've done a much better job, as could pretty much everyone else here I'm sure. They look like something you'd find on a 14 year old's cafepress store.

Is this the work of Sup?

The only official afx stuff I've seen was at the Manchester gig a couple years back. Looked much better than this new stuff. Plus they were selling umbrellas...

lol I remember the umbrellas, wonder who actually bought them...weren´t they like 40 gpb something?

The only official afx stuff I've seen was at the Manchester gig a couple years back. Looked much better than this new stuff. Plus they were selling umbrellas...

Was there also some sort of 'windbreaker' with the Aphex logo on the back for sale? Because on a Dutch version of eBay someone is trying to sell one which he says got from a gig in England, and I don't believe shit.

Was there also some sort of 'windbreaker' with the Aphex logo on the back for sale? Because on a Dutch version of eBay someone is trying to sell one which he says got from a gig in England, and I don't believe shit.

I only remember seeing hoodies + tshirts and they had patches too. Not to say it isn't legit tho. Link?

Archived