IGNORED

Early Drexciya catalogue re-issue

Berk

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, I see. Got me "Celebral Gate" preordered, with a bit of frustration, as I got the the Album and the EP from Discogs a year ago for some cash...

I feel your pain, although I have succesfully avoided buying those. I hope Warp gets pushed by these labels to reissue The Other People Place too. Or whatever label, or release everything by Drexciya should be available.

Elecktroids, the Clarence G EP, and Uncharted EP are the only Drexciya vinyl I don't have, and frankly that drives me crazy. Warp should do something with it, or Clone should take it away from them.

What still drives me crazy is that some lucky dude recently found a pile of all the old Drexciya twelves on UR and Rephlex in my fave secondhand shop and got them all for less than €10, TOTAL, and it was not ME who found them because they were in the hip hop section :cry:

Must be a nice collection you have, but yeah, good luck getting that Clarence G one :) don't think that will ever see the light of day again. I do have hopes for the Elecktroids project for some reason.

Anyway, I hope Tresor hurries up with those Transllusion vinyl. Waiting for those for so long!

Hopefully they will release a full shifted phases 3xLP. Leaving the Crossing of the Sun Ra Nebula off of the the vinyl issue was harsh

hope so too, i love that track. i'm so happy tresor are including the cd exclusives on the transllusion LP reissue, it's the right thing to do. unordinary realities is the standout track, weird it wasn't included on the original lp vinyl.

What still drives me crazy is that some lucky dude recently found a pile of all the old Drexciya twelves on UR and Rephlex in my fave secondhand shop and got them all for less than €10, TOTAL, and it was not ME who found them because they were in the hip hop section :cry:

Holy shit that's crazy! Hahahaha mental

You can now order the Transllusion reissues on Juno!

Weird, they were up on Norman for almost a month already, supposed to be shipping last week. Juno mentions two dates for release, 23rd and 27th, and it says it is in stock? Won't be long in any case, really can't wait for these :)

edit: in stock @ Norman Records now too! Shipping tomorrow I guess :)

I'm not the worlds biggest Drexciya fan, but rather like the Transllusion lp. Almost tempted to get the vinyl....

.......then I realised the vinyl came on six sides, and got the cd instead :music:

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if jazz, but I was loosing some time on the juno website when I noticed that there's a forthcoming repress of Harnessed The Storm and the Digital Tsunami EP due 1st of december :w00t:

(that's my favorite Drexciya album, I listened to the CD version and I'm just a bit disappointed that Birth of New Life isn't the closer track on the LP version but whatever !)

Not sure if jazz, but I was loosing some time on the juno website when I noticed that there's a forthcoming repress of Harnessed The Storm and the Digital Tsunami EP due 1st of december :w00t:

(that's my favorite Drexciya album, I listened to the CD version and I'm just a bit disappointed that Birth of New Life isn't the closer track on the LP version but whatever !)

Thanks for the heads up man, great news! I already have the CD, like the rest of these reissues, but I completely agree on Harnessed The Storm being one of the best. At this rate we have the entire Drexciya catalogue reissued :yeah:(well, as long as Clone does Grava 4 and Warp does The Other People Place)

Awesome news on the HtS front! Isn't there a mix up with the last track between CD and wax though? Something to do with the naming or the CD contained X track whereas the wax contained Y track?

I think you're thinking of the Shifted Phases album, where the last track is replaced by a HtS track. So it does involve HtS, but the "damage" is to Shifted Phases.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived