IGNORED

Nanoloop for Android/Iphone - Post your Creations

sneaksta303

I'm a Beatmaker 2 user but Nanoloop looks like a prog I might try and get too! Did you record that in through Line In?

No, I don't have an audio interface atm, so I exported it with the program (unfortunately it exports in .ogg), then, since Adobe Audition 1.5 doesn't open up .ogg, I dropped in in Ableton, threw on some eq and Izotope Alloy, then re-rendered.

Damn modey! I'd say Blound is my favorite of those.

Thanks! I can't decide if I want to develop it into a full track or just leave it like that - that version was just jammed out live from nanoloop. I'd love to use it for live sets but I don't quite like the way it doesn't re-start the pattern when opening a new file.

• 3 months later...

man, these are great tracks. I can't imagine them coming from nanoloops - i mustn't be taking enough time to explore this app

are there any online tutorials for it?

• 3 months later...
Guest Promo

You can do everything in Beatmaker 2, full automation, swing, load in your own samples, edit samples, cut up samples, sequencing, piano roll, multiple channels, reasonable modulation routings, filters, envelopes, keyboard splits plus has core midi.

• 5 months later...

i'm working on a track at the moment, exported it into reaper to see if I can juice her up a bit

any suggestions for post-producing or neat effects to add?

at the moment i've just thrown a smidge' of a valhala reverb

Archived