IGNORED

Aphex Twin Megamixes

kroniktronikboy

Hello,

There are loads of Aphex megamixes on my page on Mixcloud.

Here is the link: http://www.mixcloud.com/kroniktronikboy/

You can download them using this: http://clouddownload.co.uk/ or https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/fdcenekolminfbkcbchinlcgfhpmggpk

(You have to download Google Chrome as your new broswer first!)

Cheers

Kroniktronikboy

X

hey there flower.... i was gonna tell you about my squarepusher megamix but it looks like you took it, renamed it, loaded it on your channel and never bothered crediting me....

Seems you've done this to all the mixes you have up there.... so how about showing the love?

hey there flower.... i was gonna tell you about my squarepusher megamix but it looks like you took it, renamed it, loaded it on your channel and never bothered crediting me....

Seems you've done this to all the mixes you have up there.... so how about showing the love?

lmao what a damn weird occurrance, taking other peoples mixes and claiming them as your own?

truly bizarre

looking at that mixcloud profile there are indeed shitloads of sets uploaded in chunks not too long ago

regardless there is a mixes subforum for all this...

to be fair he didn't come here and say that he actually MADE the mixes, just that they exist on his mixcloud page.

Well that makes it ok then. Meanwhile, I'm going to take one of your creations, rename it, and upload it to my soundcloud. I won't explicitly state that I made it, but everyone will assume so, since it IS on my account. Does this really need to be explained?

*genuinely ponders whether ANY of the mixes are actually his or they're just other peoples?

I had a gander and I can't see any of mine thankfully, mostly because I haven't done dedication mixes like the others...

pretty bang out though, stealing others hard work and claiming it as your own.

pretty bang out though, stealing others hard work and claiming it as your own.

it appears you didn't read post 6

if you go onto his profile it's <insert mix> kroniktronikboy, with Sneaksa and co jumping in saying their mixes have been taken without credit at all. Last I know that is stealing others hardwork and claiming it as your own.

You wouldn't want your own hard work taken by someone and put up without any credit/asking or anything on some rogue profile of any kind, doesn't matter that he might have not SAID literally such things but it's still pretty bang out.....

Hello,

It's all fun in the Peacefrog house in the Rephlex garden, groovers.

I am not trying to steal any fantastico, gleaming rave mixes.

I never said that i DONE them (although there are lots of rainbow goodies there...)

I attend the Handsome Boy Modelling School in Technopolis and i wanted to put all the yummy-yummy-chocolately mixes in one page..

It was my little girlfriend, Veronica Electronica who inspired me..

She said if i done this then i would get to 3rd base..

I don't actually KNOW what 3rd base is but it looks kinda cool and that..

Girld can be so funny. "Yes" means "No" and "Kronik, is it really that small all the time?" just confuse me.

It's horrible being in love when you're my age...(sigh)...

What happened to my other eye? This is emo-electro. Does everyone NOT look like me?

I wish you all a happy halloween, i love you loads and last important thought: I believe in Braindance!

Kisses, Best Wishes And Hot Lemonade

Kroniktronikboy (Age: 14 3/4)

X

Hello,

It's all fun in the Peacefrog house in the Rephlex garden, groovers.

I am not trying to steal any fantastico, gleaming rave mixes.

I never said that i DONE them (although there are lots of rainbow goodies there...)

I attend the Handsome Boy Modelling School in Technopolis and i wanted to put all the yummy-yummy-chocolately mixes in one page..

She said if i done this then i would get to 3rd base..

I don't actually KNOW what 3rd base is but it looks kinda cool and that..

Girld can be so funny. "Yes" means "No" and "Kronik, is it really that small all the time?" just confuse me.

It's horrible being in love when you're my age...(sigh)...

What happened to my other eye? This is emo-electro. Does everyone NOT look like me?

I wish you all a happy halloween, i love you loads and last important thought: I believe in Braindance!

Kisses, Best Wishes And Hot Lemonade

Kroniktronikboy (Age: 14 3/4)

X

why did this happen?

Anyone using the word 'megamix' (besides DJ Jean) so inappropriate is supposed to have a ban on life. My opinion.

A megamix is a medley remix containing multiple songs in rapid succession. There may be only one verse or even just a brief chorus of each song used, sometimes in addition to samples of the same or other songs. There may also be some elements of bastard pop in some, though not as much as a mashup[citation needed]. To unify the songs together smoothly, a single backing beat may be added as background throughout the megamix -although this is not a must-. This backing beat is kept basic so as to simplify mixing and to not compete with the music. These mixes are usually several minutes long at minimum, going up to a half-hour or even more sometimes.

Untitled-1.jpg?1288903617

Herr Jann,

You really are a humourless little peacefrog, aren't you?

Chillax or lighten up, will you?

The word "megamix" is inappropriate, is it?

Who actually cares?

I am going to get Santa to purchase your a 150 hour megamix of Autechre's "pop" hits for Chrimbo..

I bet you'd really, really love that, wouldn't you?

Pleasure Little Treasure

The Kronik Boy: Putting the "fun" into rave-a-tronica

X

Archived