IGNORED

remixes that are better than the original

kaini

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of my favorite remixes ever.

Sometimes bloops+beeps turn me off, but here it works really well.

Shame the Chems don't remix much anymore...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpNQkDSP8kc

Nothing too special, but shows Soulwax can pretty much flip anything into a decent dance song

[media=]

[/media]

seconded, it's by "Jackson and his computer band" right?

Yes same guy. Came to a realize eventually when I heard Smash. Wish he'd put another album out. It appears he still remixes as "Jackson" though.

[media=]

[/media]

It's great to finally know what this track is! I have a random mp3 from the old days called 'Pussy Licker' which is a mash-up of this, Windowlicker and Lil-Kim!

[media=]

[/media]

It's great to finally know what this track is! I have a random mp3 from the old days called 'Pussy Licker' which is a mash-up of this, Windowlicker and Lil-Kim!

Yes I know that one! So it's an AFX remix of Aphex + Lil Kim + M83 remixed by Jackson...whew!

No disrespect to Madlib but I always kinda preferred the Four Tet mix of Doom's "Great Day"

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EEBX7LKGMY[/media]

All the Four Tet remixes were top notch. Koushik's were pleasant but just not different enough...or really memorable.

• 2 years later...

Archived