IGNORED

Black Mirror

YO303

I haven't watched any of these yet either (like This is England, I'm missing a decent winter of Channel 4), but the next/latest episode has Toby Kebbell in it and I really like him as an actor. He played the younger brother in Dead Man's Shoes (Warp film).

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't watched any of these yet either (like This is England, I'm missing a decent winter of Channel 4), but the next/latest episode has Toby Kebbell in it and I really like him as an actor. He played the younger brother in Dead Man's Shoes (Warp film).

Yeah he's been pretty amazing in everything I have seen him in so far

Guest disparaissant

Anyone else catch the possible allusions to Brooker's own life in 15,000,000 Merits? I mean he started out being a really harsh critic of TV in print, then got a TV show and was still a harsh critic of TV but, you know, as part of TV culture. And his wife (who co-wrote the episode) was a presenter for the Xtra Factor...

(The best part is that someone pointed that out to me on twitter, WE ARE THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS)

Guest Brian Sweeney Fitzgerald

Did anyone else see the third episode tonight? Far, far darker than the previous episodes, it actually got to the point where it was quite awkward to watch. Fantastic, but unlike the previous two I'm not sure if I really would want to watch this one back (which in the context of the episode could have been where Jesse Armstrong was going with it).

Guest Pennywise

Did anyone else see the third episode tonight? Far, far darker than the previous episodes, it actually got to the point where it was quite awkward to watch. Fantastic, but unlike the previous two I'm not sure if I really would want to watch this one back (which in the context of the episode could have been where Jesse Armstrong was going with it).

I felt like that with the second one. It was really annoying actually. I didn't learn anything from the show, it just fucked me off. It's not like we are heading for times that shitty. Brooker needs to have a little bit of faith in humans. Jeez. I get that its just a tv show, but i liked it when he made funny tv :(

Guest disparaissant

I'm not done with it but the scene where they are having joyless awful sex while both remembering better sex is just. Aieeeee.

Guest disparaissant

i thought it was a bit like if you took peep show, condensed every awkward, cringe-worthy moment from the entire show down into a fine liquid, chemically extracted all the humour that eases the situation out of it, and then injected the foul remainder into a phil dick novel, yeah.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

i thought all 3 were brilliant and i hope they make more.

the idea of the redo and how it would fuck with your mind to be able to replay stuff over and over was great. what a bitch

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

I'm not done with it but the scene where they are having joyless awful sex while both remembering better sex is just. Aieeeee.

yeah that scene was horribly effective

i'm glad the last one turned out great cause the 2nd episode was just bleh imo.

Yeah, I was a bit on the fence regarding the second one. First one was fantastic. Looking forward to watching the final one...tomorrow?

I enjoyed the fuck out of this series, it wasn't perfect sure but by far the most engaging british tv for some time. definitely had that pkd vibe!

i thought the third hit more nails than the other two, it is something we can all relate to, jealousy, wanting to relive happy memories, wishing we could erase bad ones etc..

brilliant.

Archived