IGNORED

Black Mirror

YO303

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

season series 2 starts today. or has it already aired? looking forward to it anyway.

Starts in February.

Trailers look good. Fav one from last Time was the Toby kebbel one with his memory eyes.

season series 2 starts today. or has it already aired? looking forward to it anyway.

Starts in February.

Trailers look good. Fav one from last Time was the Toby kebbel one with his memory eyes.

oh what? really? damnit, Jan. 28, 2013 according to imdb. :(

Looking forward to this. I'm amazed how Brooker finds the time to do this in between his newspaper column, books, Screenwipe, writing the second series of the 'A Touch of Cloth' and being a full time mum.

Writing 'A Touch Of Cloth' would wipe me out for at least a year. It's densely packed with some supreme gags. this guy is getting almost as prolific as Takashi Miike.

Looking forward to this. I'm amazed how Brooker finds the time to do this in between his newspaper column, books, Screenwipe, writing the second series of the 'A Touch of Cloth' and being a full time mum.

Writing 'A Touch Of Cloth' would wipe me out for at least a year. It's densely packed with some supreme gags. this guy is getting almost as prolific as Takashi Miike.

showbiz-uk-comedy-awards-charlie-brooker

lucky bastard

Guest Aserinsky

showbiz-uk-comedy-awards-charlie-brooker

lucky bastard

Is Charlie Brooker absolutely huge or is Konnie Huq just really small? There's just something about their proportions that do not look right.

Archived