IGNORED

Steinvord Speculation

YELLOW

user18081971: steinvord is not me or tom

oh boy i really wonder who steinvord really is now

who ever he is, he's a little bit of country and a little bit of rock and roll

maybe it's CC, i mean i heard some of his mucking around a few years ago and he seemed to have a good grasp of technique and he would be someone that wouldn't give a shit about publicity cause he's already doing his own thing.

nwae, it's not and when will the ricardo leg pulling over this ever end. We pull beards over here, not legs mate.

@faceculler: ha, no it's not both of us either its an american dude, I never spoke to him, only Grant and I dont suppose he wants to reveal himself coz loads of people dont think he is himself, i like the tracks though, very nice

Still might be Beatwife then... :)

Also, we can finally move this to the general music forum!

He lived in Venice Beach for a while..

Pretty sure Steinvord's not him anyway.

Edited by psn

Also what's wrong with keeping the thread here, it trolls the universe if it really isn't him. I was sad enough to see that you guys moved the alternate account discussion thread cause it was still pretty much an aphex centred topic so should be in an aphex forum where aphex people will notice it and comment on it. nwae wotevfnor.

2:50 - end

lol

come on

it's afx until proven otherwise

https://savirhankar.bandcamp.com/track/dovedale-x010

cant stream it without spending 50 euros. its not on the slumslug page anymore either. glad i got rips of the 4 hg tracks, its a tight little ep

stein could refer to steinberg

The Tuss was an easy one for me. However, Steinvord, despite being a name I see Richard using and sounding like something Richard would do does not invoke the 100% confidence I had when I heard The Tuss.

Edited by ZiggomaticV17

I'm pretty confident it's him, maybe a collab/split effort of some sort.

I always thought it wasn't Richard, Maelstrom's intro made me think it was Tom. My Steinvord folder has always been in my Squarepusher folder. Now I just have no fucking idea. :cerious:

I always thought it wasn't Richard, Maelstrom's intro made me think it was Tom. My Steinvord folder has always been in my Squarepusher folder. Now I just have no fucking idea. :cerious:

don't be deceived by these DJ dirty tricksters, go with your gut. And if you're wrong who cares. There's no fucking way someone with such skills who was an independent actor would a) produce such a limited amount of work b) continue with this charade, despite the chance of tours and reasonable income .. It's highly unlikely and so irrational to posit otherwise. Unless of course you could find a rational workaround, like CC. Still though, it's the tom and Judy show until proven otherwise.