IGNORED

Steinvord Speculation

YELLOW

Guest skibby

this thread needs to be moved, RDJ has stated last week in an honest tone (on SC) that he isn't Steinvord and nobody believes he is Steinvord anymore.

this thread needs to be moved, RDJ has stated last week in an honest tone (on SC) that he isn't Steinvord and nobody believes he is Steinvord anymore.

The problem is that many still believe he is Steinvord - until a real Steinvord comes forward it will be hard to stop the confirmation bias on this

The problem is that many still believe he is Steinvord - until a real Steinvord comes forward it will be hard to stop the confirmation bias on this

lol

everything Aphex has told us is true right? best believe this one too

:cerious:

lol

everything Aphex has told us is true right? best believe this one too

:cerious:

If he wanted to put the mystery to an end he probably should have went into more detail - where does the name steinvord come from, does he have other aliases, why they signed an artist that sounded so similar, why is there more than one backstory, etc - its not like there's been 5 more steinvord albums so why perpetuate the mystery?

Something is still weird with the whole situation - maybe they created a slightly challenged AI version of Rich and Tom that makes its own music and creates its own release timetable

Also if I was Steinvord and started reading watmm I could not resist revealing myself, I'd be a huge watmm celebrity - how trolly could I be just reading everybody debating about me all day long and I just sit back not caring that people are endlessly talking in circles - seems like I'd either have to be already super famous or I became scared of all human social interaction right after i put out my first album :dadjoke:

^ yes exactly. A simple "nah it wasn't me it's some guy from USA" when they previously said it was a kid from Spain, certainly doesn't provide any closure whatsoever.

He can't even keep up with his own lies lol.

The weird thing is that since I started this topic, I got a notification like last week that it was moved, but now it's back...

I used to think it was Aphex but I believe him now that he says it isnt

The weird thing is that since I started this topic, I got a notification like last week that it was moved, but now it's back...

I used to think it was Aphex but I believe him now that he says it isnt

I agree the vibes don't seem quite right in terms of something he'd release officially, and seems like a weird choice of offshoot project, but it is still mysterious and he doesn't want to clear it up much other than to make sure people don't think it's him, like its not up to his standards

(BTW I love Maine, mostly familiar with the Eastport/Lubec area)

^ yes exactly. A simple "nah it wasn't me it's some guy from USA" when they previously said it was a kid from Spain, certainly doesn't provide any closure whatsoever.

Actually he said he isn't american, look at the quote again. He also said he doesn't think steinvord gives a shit about people saying he is a lot of other people (he doesn't think this is the reason he stays anonymous). And finally he apparently likes the tracks a lot with the very nice comment.

He also mentioned grant talks to him, I think they both talked but probably said he didn't so people would stop asking for more info.

If they agreed on not revealing any info they will not, so it's pointless asking Grant. The only thing I would like to know is if he will release all those tracks so we aren't stuck with the low bitrate myspace ones.

Actually he said he isn't american, look at the quote again. He also said he doesn't think steinvord gives a shit about people saying he is a lot of other people (he doesn't think this is the reason he stays anonymous). And finally he apparently likes the tracks a lot with the very nice comment.

on 3 Organ Velocity

"ha, no it's not both of us either its an american dude, I never spoke to him, only Grant

and I dont suppose he wants to reveal himself coz loads of people dont think he is himself, i like the tracks though, very nice"

He also mentioned grant talks to him, I think they both talked but probably said he didn't so people would stop asking for more info.

If they agreed on not revealing any info they will not, so it's pointless asking Grant. The only thing I would like to know is if he will release all those tracks so we aren't stuck with the low bitrate myspace ones.

I'm not sure what else "its an american dude" could mean.

=/

on 3 Organ Velocity

"ha, no it's not both of us either its an american dude, I never spoke to him, only Grant

and I dont suppose he wants to reveal himself coz loads of people dont think he is himself, i like the tracks though, very nice"

=/

Are all canadians like this? he said either after saying "no". It means exactly what I said. It obviously reads "it's not me, tom or an american dude" (to an afirmation by some dude saying he was american). I think this is pretty obvious.

Edited by pissflaps

Are you usually this ignorant and rude or just tonight? If you're going to attack someone's intelligence or place of origin at least get your basic English correct. You can't just add a whole bunch of words to something that already makes sense as it is and then say it suits your interpretation.

The quote is what is seen below. He clearly says "its an american dude". Now, try and follow along and take it nice and slow:

"It's not both of us either" = it's not a Tom and Rich joint project.

"It's an american dude" = it's an american dude.

He just happened to forget a comma, the likes of which don't change the meaning of what he said anyways.

Also noone ever asserted it was by an american like you've stated, he responded to the face culler who said one of the myspace tracks was a drukqs outtake.

If anyone else sees something I'm missing please jump in and let me know!

Edited by StephenG

on 3 Organ Velocity

=/

Are all canadians like this? he said either after saying "no". It means exactly what I said. It obviously reads "it's not me, tom or an american dude" (to an afirmation by some dude saying he was american). I think this is pretty obvious.

dats some davinci code shit here bros

Are you usually this ignorant and rude or just tonight? If you're going to attack someone's intelligence or place of origin at least get your basic English correct. You can't just add a whole bunch of words to something that already makes sense as it is and then say it suits your interpretation.

The quote is what is seen below. He clearly says "its an american dude". Now, try and follow along and take it nice and slow:

"It's not both of us either" = it's not a Tom and Rich joint project.

"It's an american dude" = it's an american dude.

He just happened to forget a comma, the likes of which don't change the meaning of what he said anyways.

Also noone ever asserted it was by an american like you've stated, he responded to the face culler who said one of the myspace tracks was a drukqs outtake.

If anyone else sees something I'm missing please jump in and let me know!

Pissflaps seems intent on spreading disinformation, (about a quote which many of us believe to just be aphex spreading disinformation anyway), which begs the question, what is his* agenda ? Initially it was an unprompted in the thread misreading of the quote, which i thought was odd at the time, and then even odder when he defended it after stephen called him on it and corrected him.

his* = pissflaps, not aphex (just in case there could be some debate about this obviousness

Guest cult fiction

this is a pretty weirdo interpretation of that statement mr. flaps

perhaps pissflaps hasn't selected a country because he's from AMERICA