IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

wasnt this, was it (clutches/straws)?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086675/

nah that's not it. that looks a little more like raven. this was much more modern, perhaps taking place in the early 90s (present day when it aired). these kids were just a group of friends who could figure out and solve problems because the hotel where the main kid's father worked didn't much have of a security team.

i'm guessing this show was either a .uk, .au, .nz or .ca production and filmed somewhere like .mu or .tc

It's probably not going to stay cancelled for long, they'll either do another season for Amazon (or maybe Starz), a movie is a possibility too

I don't know. Sounds pretty dead, most the big names have passed. There's a movie rumor. But, since it got canceled for shite ratings, I don't know how'd they would justify making a movie.

As far as I'm concerned it ended fine, especially basically with...(don't read if you have'nt seen finale)

Hannibal & Will are pretty much alive & about to dine on Bedelia's leg. (however the fuck they survive a cliff fall bleeding out is beyond me...maybe lady whats her name saved em...)

I don't need to see anymore of the Willibal bromance.

Britain generally did things better in the past ;)

wasnt this, was it (clutches/straws)?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086675/

nah that's not it. that looks a little more like raven. this was much more modern, perhaps taking place in the early 90s (present day when it aired). these kids were just a group of friends who could figure out and solve problems because the hotel where the main kid's father worked didn't much have of a security team.

i'm guessing this show was either a .uk, .au, .nz or .ca production and filmed somewhere like .mu or .tc

Really really enjoyed that first season of Mr. Robot. Big up Watmm for recommending that.

Even though the whole last episode was a giant cocktease with not showing what happened to Tyrell, the Times Square scene & post-credits scene more than satisfied. I can totally see now why USA executives would take pause and not air it last week after the shooting.

Bring on season 2!

Edited by autopilot

Mr.Robot finale. A cocktease for sure, but setups nicely the second season.

However I hope that Tyrell hasn't somehow acquired the encryption keys to use as leverage to get back into Evil Corp. I don't want it all to be reset. Exploring Elliot's mental problems in a post-collapse society would be the more interesting way to go.

Regarding the post-credits scene..

Was that White Rose? And is it possible the "one responsible" they're talking about is Tyrell, with Mr Robot setting him up take the fall?

Regarding the post-credits scene..

Was that White Rose? And is it possible the "one responsible" they're talking about is Tyrell, with Mr Robot setting him up take the fall?

yes it was him.

I think it's possible though they know that it's Elliot, which is why they've employed Angela, she hinted at that when she asked the CEO why they really hired her. I'm pretty sure Tyrell is dead, that scene with Elliot and his wife was weird though, I think she must know who he is, maybe knows more than he does about his own goings on.

for the next season I don't think there'll be much in the way of post-collapse going on, the 'bad guys' will get their shit together pretty quickly and it'll be back to business as usual (even without having to decrypt the data). I think we''ll Elliot on the defensive a lot more.

Tyrell's wife...bitch is on another level

kinda sensed it was tyrell who delivered that last fsociety message. I think he and elliot go waaaaaay back, and he has something to do with elliot's "blackouts". its possible he has the encryption key, maybe to extort elliot and frame him for the murder?

Yeah, there was something going on when Elliot was watching the last Fsociety vid. Like maybe they were hinting at a faint familiarity as he focused on the eyes under the mask.

But what doesn't make sense then is... if Tyrell was in it from the beginning, why then would Tyrell come into Elliot's apartment in the 2nd to last episode not knowing what the whole plan is & needing Elliot to describe it.

Edited by autopilot

Yeah, there was something going on when Elliot was watching the last Fsociety vid. Like maybe they were hinting at a faint familiarity as he focused on the eyes under the mask.

But what doesn't make sense then is... if Tyrell was in it from the beginning, why then would Tyrell come into Elliot's apartment in the 2nd to last episode not knowing what the whole plan is & needing Elliot to describe it.

hahahhah I went ahead of myself, not even thinking heh

but, I dont think he was in it from the beginning, maybe only 'mr robot' knows really what's up with tyrell, and he knows it and took advantage, exploiting elliot to reveal the plan.

meh nevermind me, really high atm.

what a great show

Been listening to michael rivero the past couple of weeks, glad that i found out about him alexi was getting a bit trying and corbett isn't an everyday updater so you can't clean the kitchen for very long before you run out of him. There's always keiser, but he's only three days a week. nwae, check it. If you're not triggered by actual real alternative media. He's occasionally has an hole in his knowledge base but is pretty informed and not given to hyperbole. I can be a bit repetitive, but he does have five days a week by an hour and forty minutes to fill.

https://www.youtube.com/user/hard2startyubetube/videos

Bra6fyq.jpg

just watched episode 1 of this and loved it. i really like the guy playing escobar. not so much the DEA agent. also loving the music

I'm about 5 episodes in and really enjoying it as well. Awesome how they integrate the real footage, and yeah the guy playing escobar is brilliant.

Finally got around to watching Venture Bros. season 6 episode 1... Man, such a dense wooooorld... Fucking genius series. Love it.

agreed, this show is incredible! I need to start watching it again too.

But it's fucked up, cuz you have to know tons of pop culture references... It's like if you didn't grow up in the 80's, you can't enjoy this series to its fullest. (Same with old school Family Guy, I suppose.) So it takes some 25~30 years of life experience to actually get this shit.

I started watching this when it first aired, and it was genius from the start (and just got better and better). It's the kind of series that I wish I could share with friends who don't know about it, but it's almost like if they don't already know about it, they're not gonna get it. It's some sort of destiny series in TV, where the people who were meant to watch it, will. Are there deeply hidden messages in it for the chosen ones? Is The Venture Bros. animated series some sort of guide to reveal a world that only those who can perceive it will be able to realize? All right, enough. Anyway- SOOO GOOOD~~~

Finally got around to watching Venture Bros. season 6 episode 1... Man, such a dense wooooorld... Fucking genius series. Love it.

agreed, this show is incredible! I need to start watching it again too.

But it's fucked up, cuz you have to know tons of pop culture references... It's like if you didn't grow up in the 80's, you can't enjoy this series to its fullest. (Same with old school Family Guy, I suppose.) So it takes some 25~30 years of life experience to actually get this shit.

I started watching this when it first aired, and it was genius from the start (and just got better and better). It's the kind of series that I wish I could share with friends who don't know about it, but it's almost like if they don't already know about it, they're not gonna get it. It's some sort of destiny series in TV, where the people who were meant to watch it, will. Are there deeply hidden messages in it for the chosen ones? Is The Venture Bros. animated series some sort of guide to reveal a world that only those who can perceive it will be able to realize? All right, enough. Anyway- SOOO GOOOD~~~

haha, I've noticed this with The Simpsons. used to watch it tons as a child, but it was until later that I finally started to pick up on all the pop culture references in the show.

I'm going to start over from the beginning with Venture Bros, it's been a few years since I last saw it.