IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

Could anyone recommend what Adult Swim series I should watch next?

I've already watched:

ATHF

Harvey Birdman

Tim & Eric Awesome Show, Great Job

Robot Chicken

Frisky Dingo

The Boondocks

sealab 2021

venture bros

Right... Sealab.

Have watched a couple of episodes of it. Seems fun.

Guest underscore

Could anyone recommend what Adult Swim series I should watch next?

delocated.

I'm re-watchingTrailer Park Boys right now.

<p>

I finished season 2 of Boardwalk Empire and have grown to hate pretty much every character. I don't think I'll bother with season 3.

I just finished the second season, too, and had the same thought. I'll watch another season but it makes me think about how Breaking Bad does a better job of balancing despicableness and humanity in their characters. Also, just finished season two of The League. Hilarious.

<p>

I finished season 2 of Boardwalk Empire and have grown to hate pretty much every character. I don't think I'll bother with season 3.

I just finished the second season, too, and had the same thought. I'll watch another season but it makes me think about how Breaking Bad does a better job of balancing despicableness and humanity in their characters. Also, just finished season two of The League. Hilarious.

I've heard a lot of people being bored with Broadwalk Empire. (Haven't watched it myself.. yet)

It's a shame. From the trailer I've watched it looks like the coolest shit ever.

Scorsese is involved in it, right?

Edited by Dropp

<p>

Scorsese is involved in it, right?

He produces the show and directed the pilot.

Also, watched the first four or five seasons of Peep Show. It took a minute to get used to the camerawork but I really enjoy this series. It's basically an update of The Odd Couple but what makes it rise above most similar series is how they don't seem to be interested in the characters learning anything or becoming better people. The two stars are apparently a semi-famous comedy duo in England. I tried to watch their sketch show (That Mitchell & Webb Look) but didn't get too far into it, it's no bueno.

Edited by takeshi

I'll start watching boss (thanks to data) once I've caught up with breaking bad.

I think Boardwalk Empire is a fascinating drama. Totally different from Breaking Bad.

Question - Arrested Development favorite actor?

David Cross is awesome, but Will Arnett for me is just perfect.

I haven't yet watched Boardwalk Empire 2. I quite enjoyed the first series but was watching Treme at the same time and found that much more enjoyable.

Just started the 1st episode of Breaking Bad last night. I think I might enjoy this.

whut that mitchell and webb look is brilliant you PHILISTINE

'look at the funny wheels on that penny-farthing,’ is a perfectly valid observation for a Victorian, Your Majesty. ‘Don’t linden trees smell like cum,’ conversely, is the sky falling in on our heads!

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

i've recently discovered how good this is. it's very good.

also how i met your mother, if only for neil patrick harris.

Beavis & Butthead ! Oh... And Ideal ! a very funny little british dark comedy series about a fat hash&weed-only dealer named moz that only takes place in his flat & apartment building while crazy shit happens and hilarity ensues ! I highly recommend this series, much better than all that american ''Oh look how smart & complex this is'' kind of boring-ass crap-series... I have spoken !

Edited by mentalextension