IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

I enjoyed Mark Romanek's episode of Vinyl, the whole murder plot sees to be developing, and they confirmed it was Kool Herc who was spinning at that block party, who knows if Richie or anyone will see the impending hip hop movement. Probably not.

the return of Gotham was great; Victor & Nora Fries, Hugo Strange, tying Indian Hill to Arkham. and no Bruce in sight for once. I have seen pics of Freeze and of course his character evolves, from the classic looking Mr Freeze with goggles, to the more well known cryogenic suit wearing variant. The Victor/Nora tragic romance is one of the best stories in the Batman universe.

11.22.63 > the people vs oj simpson

someone told me the book 11-22-63 was awesome

i stopped watching 11.22.63 after last night's episode. i realized that premise is just not going to work, and the annoying "brother" just made it unwatchable for me

I'm on episode 9 of that Love series on netflix.

It's better than I expected I actually kind of enjoy it. But can someone that looks like Paul Rust even be that character? I have my doubts, as shallow as it may seem. Passing up that threesome because they were sisters was a straight up plot hole fam

Just kidding, this show sucked.

Couldn't possibly be wise than the original.

depends on your definition of wise. they should've called it fuller blouse because stephanie's bosom is the new star of the show

stephanie-tanner-boobs-1.gif

Couldn't possibly be wise than the original.

depends on your definition of wise. they should've called it fuller blouse because stephanie's bosom is the new star of the show

stephanie-tanner-boobs-1.gif

hooboy she done grown up

One episode into Jorskott, started watching it solely upon hearing it has some nordic folklore shit in there, seems pretty good so far.

I don't really dwell to much over here 'cause I don't watch much television. But I have watched the whole of Breaking Bad which was a 10/10 for me (I'm not gonna get all picky and give it a 8.7/10 as it was super, super brilliant)

So a mate lent me the 4 seasons of Game of Thrones and last night I finished the first season. My opinion is if it wasn't for the The Wall, The Nightwatch and whatever dwells north of The Wall this wouldn't be nowhere as interesting, it's that concept alone that keeps me keen to watch more (even though not much really is actually revealed!). All in all it's pretty good but without the supernatural element of the north it wouldn't be my cup of tea. The Imp is pretty great character, and Joffrey is hilariously evil (and his mum is fit heheh). I'm off work feeling unwell, so it's highly likely by the end of the day I'll be talking about Season 2 :happy:

Half way through Season 3. OMG I want to spend my life's savings on wine and whore! Especially that Red Haired Fire Witch, she can have it all day and night long until my cock and helmet falls lifeless and knackered!! And the fruit of my labor has all but dried up. My juicy nuts turned to dust. Quite fancy that northern wild woman who is guarding Bran Stark, she gets better and better with each episode. The blonde bird with the dragons is beyond fucking annoying though.

Still the land north beyond the wall remains of most interest (just seen the rebellion massacre in the pig Crastors hut) If it wasn't for The North it would be a bit like watching a poncey medieval soap opera.

Edited by beerwolf

started watching the new house of cards season. as usual when starting a new season i don't remember who anyone is, what anyone is talking about or what happened last season in general.

edit: turns out i watched some random ass episode from season 2 and didn't even realize it, wtf.

Edited by data