IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

Mr. Robot ep. 6 - Some may have found it pretentiously cheesy, but the first 20 minutes of this past episode was probably my favorite from any show of recent memory. That title sequence alone was amazeballs. Angela's intro in particular. 

Get your bug eyes off me /10

Have you seen this?

It was a nice idea, I thought it dragged on for a bit too long though to be honest (bug eyes line was good tho), could've done with more regular plot development in that episode, rather than two separate cliffhangers.

Babylon 5, started roughly 3 weeks ago. SO GOOD. Took a few episodes to get the feel, but now I can't stop watching. Dated but still super engaging.

Babylon 5, started roughly 3 weeks ago. SO GOOD. Took a few episodes to get the feel, but now I can't stop watching. Dated but still super engaging.

One of my all time favorites. The first 3 seasons are so good.

Guest bitroast

One of my all time favorites. The first 3 seasons are so good.

yeah i loved first 3 seasons. kind of got stuck in middle of season 4 and holy shit its a boring mess. still plan on finishing it but man, what a drop :(

on voyager season 6 and its still cheesy goodness (albiet, season 6 def feels a bit like a return to season 1esque pseudo -not quite TNG star trek at times)

The intro part on Ep 6 of Mr Robot reminded me of the Natural Born Killers scene where Mallory's childhood is laid out like a sitcom and even her fathers jokes about sexually abusing her get laughs and other grim things get laughs. But i was kind of annoyed because at this point I don't want more fake shit from Elliot's head. Feels like this whole season could be condensed into 3-4 Episodes.

Edited by colunga

The intro part on Ep 6 of Mr Robot reminded me of the Natural Born Killers scene where Mallory's childhood is laid out like a sitcom and even her fathers jokes about sexually abusing her get laughs and other grim things get laughs. But i was kind of annoyed because at this point I don't want more fake shit from Elliot's head. Feels like this whole season could be condensed into 3-4 Episodes.

yeah, the haxx0r thing was really well done in its own right, dunno why they need to put such a big emphasis on elliot and his psych-troubles, they're pretty much going full hannibal (tv series) with that at that point, which became kinda unwatchable for me.

Another good episode of "the night of" - except for one major quibble - the end of the last episode (Episode 5) seemed like a cliffhanger, and they just open with Turturro cleaning the cat shit from the litter? And no follow up at all?

Anyways they have a lot left to wrap up in 3 episodes - hope it doesn't get too sloppy.

yeh...

the Box character vs Naz thing in the first three episodes or so was pretty great, would have rather seen more of him than the foot thing tbqh. It's still good, not as great as it started tho imho.

Wheeler Dealers

cars you'd never buy with jobs you'd leave to serious professionals, hosted by 1 bloke who's a short arsed mockney bobby dazzler & the other a lanky more foppy-haired English middle-class type who at some point seems to have converted his interests from model railways to cars. Neither have beards btw, this aint no Richard Rawlins muscle car bollix (cant believe i know that cunt's name)

dont mean to watch, but, just occasionally, if its summat like a Scimitar or an olde Maxi......the TV equivalent of Burger King

i don't even know what's happening in this show anymore and frankly don't really care that much, those "OMG WTF!!! twists are becoming tiring, law of diminishing returns and such...

Are they even twists though? For the most part they're so telegraphed that Elliot's the only one who could be surprised by them.

Edited by doublename