IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

- luke cage is okay I guess. first marvel series Im actually able to tolerate the cheesyness. Cool to see so many different actors from other series like the lesbian chick cop from the wire, cottonmouth from house of cards, ect

- im blown away by Quarry. very interesting so far, the main character is crazy

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2980696/

- last episode of Atlanta was amazing. 

-the good place is too teenagy for my taste but the chick is hot

- not too sure about Better things so far. Louis ck is on a downfall imo. I have a hard time with Horace and Pete, the last season of Louis and Better things as well. it seems it always have that negative undertone that is exaggerated. 

You are in for a treat beause all the episodes get better after that, and they are all so unique. It pinnacled at the Xmas episode for me, the three tales, that was stunning, it's gone to Amazon now I think.

I've been watching National Treasure but am getting pretty annoyed with it. It could have been great in the hands of a different director but it's the guy who did Utopia and he's gimmicky as fuck with oversaturated colours like he's shooting a Massive Attack video or something. Great actors and decent script, ruined by a hack who should be making nightcore videos.

utopia was great

hope the new season of black mirror willl be as good as the others!

I am, but I'm not enjoying it as much as the first season. The jokes are too dumb even for my low standards.

AHS is getting much better as the Roanoke mythology is expanded upon, it's infinitely more interesting than the bland interracial couple. I like how they keep going back thru each owner of the house, but I didn't make it to episode 6 yet.

AHS is getting much better as the Roanoke mythology is expanded upon, it's infinitely more interesting than the bland interracial couple. I like how they keep going back thru each owner of the house, but I didn't make it to episode 6 yet.

episode 6 is going to blow your fucking mind.

It wasn't that mind blowing, but I had a hunch that's where it was headed after one particular scene where they broke character before. Sarah Paulson was teasing this on the Tonight Show, and said there is yet another twist coming up.

I'm curious to see which actress will play the "real" Butcher, or is there a Butcher at all? Is all of it bullshit?

It wasn't that mind blowing, but I had a hunch that's where it was headed after one particular scene where they broke character before. 

Sorry, my comment was internet sarcasm. Is there a sarcasm emoji?

The two episodes I've watched today (nosedive and shut up and dance) were gripping. This programme rarely gets anything wrong.

Sent from my E2105 using Tapatalk

I love Black Mirror, but I'm usually left with a feeling of "we knew this already" in that it can be a little obvious. On the other hand, it can also be early and not obvious in certain ways. I enjoy it more when I don't feel like the story is an allegory for something in the real world. I'd rather have them be taken literally and then expand on how a piece of technology might be used in the future. Although it can do both brilliantly, like in the last episode it covers drone bees while making an allegory for mob justice and so on.

The first episode can also be seen as an allegory, but what makes it more interesting to me is that there are several people who want these voting systems created on blockchain technology, so there is something concrete in there too. The episode with the soldiers with brain implants to see monsters was cool, but I don't want to see it as an allegory for immigration or whatever as some people seem to have said. The thing here then is that the technology and literal aspects of the show need to be fleshed out enough to stand on their own, and the allegory shouldn't be too obvious. I find the Outer Limits from 1990s to be better, but I still come back to Black Mirror hoping for that next level shit, but it hasn't brought it except in a few certain instances.