IGNORED

Selected Ambient Works Vol II

Macca

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good news but I find curious the fact that almost no communication has been made about it ? It's like one of the most important Electronica album, isn't it ?

Yes, you would of thought there would of been some fanfare of sorts. At least a mention of warp.com

Granted it seems a bit odd. I am sure someone will throw more light upon it. I have it anyway but good for those fans who don't.

I wouldn't mind another copy.... my brown edition isn't bad but the sound quality definitely seems to have been stung a bit imo

so I'd gladly shell out a little bit more for a clean press :)

Is this gonna be a gay thing where you can only buy it from that website or will it be properly distributed.

I dont want to pay for postage from US.

Agreed, you press the grapes where they're picked.

You know it's hilarious to me how many UK people I see complaining about shipping prices on things coming from the US. You guys should see what we pay to import shit from your side of the pond! I ship my music to the UK, EU and Japan all the time and it costs FAR less than what I have to pay to buy imports to ship here.

No Stone in Focus , fuck off.

Wouldn't it have Stone In Focus though? I didn't think that track was exempt from anything but one of the CD pressings.

I sent them an email asking, they say they are re-issuing the CD version but in Vinyl (this is what happens when an outside record-label tries to put on a re-release, they don't have the rights to every track)

I sent them an email asking, they say they are re-issuing the CD version but in Vinyl (this is what happens when an outside record-label tries to put on a re-release, they don't have the rights to every track)

Oh MAN.

YOU'RE RIGHT! FUCK THIS!

lol

vinyl cut from the CD.

the only vinyl version of this that is worth getting hold of is the black vinyl pressing. all of warp's coloured vinyl sounds like complete shit.

QFT for probably the hundredth time. Warp need to reissue this record in a major way.

i don't want a reissue. even if warp do it, it'd likely be sourced from the fucking CD.

i'd rather warp put out new stuff under the aphex twin moniker. i hear skrillex is available...

i would like to have it but it's probably the least suited album for vinyl as it's sleepy ambient and you have to get up to flip it

You don't have 3 record player that have timer and they automatically flip the side when its done?? you are not a tru fan man.

Archived