IGNORED

Clark - "Iradelphic"

Guest Adam

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome. That's strange, Clark has been on my mind quite much these days. The past two days I listened to his stuff, which didn't happened so much lately, and here he's. Can't wait !

ugh

not one of you bastards has a sense of humor?

this was a bit humorous to begin with, we're just worn out now

i like that the longevity of the joke is part of the joke itself.

and damn it, it is a custom watmm shop meme. come on! :emotawesomepm9:

At first I was successfully trolled by the wheelchair jokes, but yeah, they've just kept on so long and have continued to grow in hilarity. I thought that new pic was hilarious just by itself, so that shop was an obvious progression, And quite an lol...

...lol

a lot of the track names are very un-clark

LOL, you know what we should do, judge the track names :facepalm: what the fuck is a clark-style track title?? and why does it fucking matter??

simmer down, you are the one judging. it matters to me because he has had a very consistent approach and this signifies a change in direction to me.

This doesn't make sense, they are just titles, words probably meaningless (and judging by that preview he has not changed directions from his last album).

Also i'm looking at his other tracks, i don't see a "theme" with the title names, most of them look like random bullshit he has to come up with on the spot.

Why am i wrong?? we are not talking about a Korn album here, its electronic music. AFX said on an interview once that he gives names to his tracks because the record labels won't allow him to make albums with all untitles (except the obvious ONE album). This is why people think "IDM" fans are snobs, we try to find meaning in everything.

What Jules is doing here is making assumptions based on track titles about an album that has not been released yet, that to me is just insane, specially when the music is of ambiguous nature.

Guest Backson

ugh

not one of you bastards has a sense of humor?

this was a bit humorous to begin with, we're just worn out now

Now imagine what a good sport Troon would have been if he'd started the thread, posted the boomkat link and posted the tracklist and blurb in jpg form...

Guest MastaN8

Love me some goblin. I'm psyched for this, btw those track titles are very clarkish IMO. And this is exactly why we have a Clark subforum- BECAUSE HE ACUALLY RELEASES NEW MUSIC

Why am i wrong?? we are not talking about a Korn album here, its electronic music. AFX said on an interview once that he gives names to his tracks because the record labels won't allow him to make albums with all untitles (except the obvious ONE album). This is why people think "IDM" fans are snobs, we try to find meaning in everything.

What Jules is doing here is making assumptions based on track titles about an album that has not been released yet, that to me is just insane, specially when the music is of ambiguous nature.

homer.gif

clark remains one of the premier electronic music producers of our time. few can match the energy of his musics. clark trac titles are always good, obviously more then just technicality.

backson, your semi-recent return to watmm has been tedious thus far

clark has always paid great attention to track titles and album/ep names. they are always so cool. the words 'turning dragon' still resonate with me and it's perfect r that album. empty the bones of you remains one of the best albums/album titles for me.

Archived