IGNORED

Did anyone see Die Antwoord on Letterman?

J3FF3R00

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bitroast

not letterman matieral? lol, send in the target audience police watmm

yeah. you know.

it seems weird seeing letterman and die antwoord on stage together. and seems weid watching letterman thank die andtwoord and talk about their music.

it's not something you'd expect letterman to like. not something you'd expect majority letterman audience to like. it's not normal letterman material.

yeah, its promotion, they were signed to universal I reckon, I was just loling about the cynical reaction from you guys, but thats why I like watmm after all.

they were signed to interscope but then dropped them and made their own record label.

Letterman gets all sorts of acts there. I remember seeing Mastodon on his show. Though their performance was kind of bad.

Oh I just looked, they've been on it twice.

it seems weird seeing letterman and die antwoord on stage together. and seems weid watching letterman thank die andtwoord and talk about their music.

it is not weird at all, Die Antwoord is a commercial product, marketed by a major exposing them to a possibly large audience. I bet Letterman hasn't got much to say what is aired musically and majors buy time.

they've left interscope now and set up their own label.

What? Not letterman material? lol an immense varitey of bands went on letterman aldready. Btw I guess I must stop listening to them now, as they are becomming mainstream.

Archived