IGNORED

Selected Ambient Works Volume II Cassette

Guest C90

I've got a few in my car.

Rvf7h.jpg

How do you acquire such a godly collection?

Time patience... and usually paying over the odds.

I've got more tapes since, including Japanese promo Drukqs version. I started building a photographic info site of my catalogue/merch that was a bit nicer to look at than Discogs but I've lost motivation :/

UGC3qTb.jpg

02yl2TL.jpg

sAq64b3.jpg

I really wouldn't keep those in your car - the heat, humidity and/or cold will degrade the media faster than if stored in a temperature-controlled environment. At least make dubs if you really like the cassette experience.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest cristianha

f*ck discog's sellers.

best option: record from original vinyl to crO2 tape and print sleeve at home...There you have a lovely copy.

• 1 month later...
Guest cristianha

SawII on cassette on discogs for 90 right now. If you cant pay for the original vinyl get this, it sounds f*ckin good and it includes stone in focus.

• 1 year later...

Wow, AB3 on cassette! Never even heard about that before. And you have the Drukqs tape, you lucky man! Keen to see that site now :)

Same, I wanna see that site

I've got a few in my car.

Rvf7h.jpg

How do you acquire such a godly collection?

Just thinking out loud that mcglockers is Steve Beckett, and he plays them in his e-type jaguar when cruising down to Cornwall for a pastie, a pint of Proper Job and a chat with Richy. It's the beer talking but still....

• 11 months later...

all my AFX (and Squarepusher) in the 90's was bootlegged about 10 times deep by the time I got it. These cassettes look so lush to break into. All I've got is Cheetah...

Archived