IGNORED

Podcasts

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

some great choices there meshy. i like proops (but can't listen to alot of him at a time), he records it walkable distance from my house alot of the time but I still haven't been.

todd glass i saw do stand up recently and he was terrible, shouty and red faced. haven't heard his podcast

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paul F Tompkins also does his own podcast, The Pod F Tompkast. I really like his podcast appearances, and his stand-up's pretty good too. However, I think the best character guest on Comedy Bang Bang is Andy Daly, who is so good at subtly introducing dark details about his character, who at first seem completely harmless. Honourable mentions to Jessica St Clair (Marrissa Wompler) and Harris Wittels.

I've also been enjoying Richard Herring's Leicester Square podcast and gobble up anything Adam and Joe do on the radio (sadly not for ages due to Joe selfishly pursuing a career as a film director).

Improv4Humans (on Earwolf) can be a bit hit and miss, but can be hilarious as well. Usually depends on the quality of the guests.

Does anyone know a decent pop science podcast?

• 1 year later...

seconding "in our time," they cover a lot of interesting topics, have good output, and do a good treatment. the one on the number e from september is pretty good. fucking thing made me hate calculus, now this podcast episode has me understanding it in 40 minutes. and it's interesting, i bet e would be good to play around with musical scales with.

• 1 month later...

Archived