IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

pic doesn't do justice... was well saucy, some kind of homemade chili / bbq stuff, also the onions were cooked into a sauce-like format.

This is maybe the best burger in town when it comes to meat quality and lushness, but yeah they do these hard to eat over-the-top towers.

I like another one slightly better actually, Schiller, also a local thing... they're smaller and have less stuff, but the fresh self made buns are awesome...

10e0n4j.jpg

Kind of looks like a jizz patty, but I imagine that's melted cheese? =/

Cheese jizz.

That bun though

• 2 weeks later...

11255045_781777305253518_583555582_n.jpg

Latest burger, The Duke, from the local fruit orchard/packing farm. Strange that something like this would be available there.

• 1 month later...

Damn good burger today

11379744_934576526598737_1253626005_n.jp

11255045_781777305253518_583555582_n.jpg

Latest burger, The Duke, from the local fruit orchard/packing farm. Strange that something like this would be available there.

it's working

Fucking motherfuckers, you know I cannot get a proper burger in Tokyo?! If I make a good one myself, it'll be like 20 dollars. Just cuz this thread I'm going to McD, buying several small burgers and putting them together, then I'm gonna punch a child in the face for not having burgers anywhere.

Fucking motherfuckers, you know I cannot get a proper burger in Tokyo?! If I make a good one myself, it'll be like 20 dollars. Just cuz this thread I'm going to McD, buying several small burgers and putting them together, then I'm gonna punch a child in the face for not having burgers anywhere.

you could make a fish burger for cheep probably :beer:

you could make a fish burger for cheep probably :beer:

Fish is still expensive, unless in the country side. Pork is cheapest. Just bought some Canadian pork.

Tokyo has some of the best food aesthetics in the world, but the only problem is its sterility. Sometimes I just want to eat a 3/4 pound burger cooked medium with Amurkhan style crispy bacon and "cheese", all wrapped in a tortilla lined with re-fried beans and guocomole, fried in butter and drizzled with garlic mayo plus cilantro, all wrapped in a pizza that has deep fried Snickers duct taped to the sides. Have that with a large vanilla malt... Yum.