IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

According to this recent Forbes article, the only place real Kobe has been exported to is Macau

http://www.forbes.co...-kobe-beef-lie/

edit: oh god, Kanakori and I are agreeing on something

I'm usually right on everything. Think about that.

ppl already said that you're OK. no boosting nor boasted needed.

sounds like this sucker got some paella stuck in his vagina.

something something rates of functional illiteracy in Portugal something

Something something about fat people and capitalism

I'm glad I just banned you for 14 days.

At my girlfriends campus I put together a Veggie Burger with lettuce tomato barbecue sauce, mustard, and cucumber. Hadn't had cucumber on a burger previous, but it gives it a "fresh" taste. Amazing.

Currently in Jersey. So far have eaten a Veggie Indian Fat Sandwich, an 18 inch Sub, a big-ass omelet at a diner, too much pizza, some buttermilk coconut and sweet potato pie. I've lost over 30 pounds since my last trip to Jersey, but I fear it's all going to come back now.

At my girlfriends campus I put together a Veggie Burger with lettuce tomato barbecue sauce, mustard, and cucumber. Hadn't had cucumber on a burger previous, but it gives it a "fresh" taste. Amazing.

Currently in Jersey. So far have eaten a Veggie Indian Fat Sandwich, an 18 inch Sub, a big-ass omelet at a diner, too much pizza, some buttermilk coconut and sweet potato pie. I've lost over 30 pounds since my last trip to Jersey, but I fear it's all going to come back now.

Marinated cucumbers are even better - not quite a pickle, but still has that cool cucumber taste. Another great thing on a burger is a fried egg with bacon. The only way I'll eat a fried egg.

Last burger I ate was last week! whenever I go to a restaurant and I'm undecided, I get a burger! When In Doubt, Get a Burger! Burgers are my Bane... Up there with Ass n' Titties!

the only place i could buy some food on the go was a mcdonalds..and for some idiotic reason i bought the two cheeseburger meal. Tasteless shits....the fries were amazing and as i remember them growing up, but everything else sucked.

Guest kokeboka

cooking an egg yolk inside the beef patty? wow, clever. looks a bit messy to eat, though.

I dunno, I kinda prefer fast food burgers to the ridiculous, oversized 'gourmet' burgers at restaurants. They always contain unnecessary ingredients (I know pretty much everyone is going to disagree but I do not like breakfast in a burger—bacon and eggs when combined with beef are not compatible with my taste buds) and are served in a bun that is so crispy that it cuts up the inside of my mouth. And then it falls apart because they've crammed so many ingredients in that I can't hold it in my hands properly and have to eat it with a fucking knife and fork.

Sorry, but burgers should not be taller than they are wide.

Edited by modey

I went to five guys and didn't take a pic. shit. I was do enthralled with my burger that watmm never even entered my mind until now when I'm taking a shit. but damn it was a great burger. fresh jalapeños ftw.

and their fries really put them over the top. all doused in malt vinegar. oh yea baby. oh oh. skeet skeet.

Edited by jules

I just remembered a conversation I had with a friend the other night at a Japanese Izakaya restaurant. We ordered the soft shell crab, which was the entire crab deep-fried. I suggested that it would be amazing as the replacement for a burger pattie! Gotta try it sometime!

I'm five guys-ing it tomorrow as celebration/correction of all the weight I've lost during finals week

av-4934.jpg

should I get disgusting with salsa or just stumble down queer street