• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lady kakapo

I didn't actually punch him.

No, sorry, you just held him up against a wall.

Here's a dilemma watmm, if your housemate came back at night with a male friend, would you

A. Mind your own business.

B. Tell him to fuck off, and then when he stood there in stunned silence, pin him up against the wall, until the girl you're supposedly in love with starts crying.

Here's a dilemma watmm, if your housemate came back at night with a male friend, would you

B. Tell him to fuck off, and then when he stood there in stunned silence, pin him up against the wall, until the girl you're supposedly in love with starts crying.

Shouldn't the girl eventually realize that she should appreciate that a dude cares enough about her to pin a random guy against the wall in the name of his love for her? When she marries a wussy dude that backs down from standing up for her then she'll regret getting upset about something so silly.

To answer the OP's question. Sometimes in life we have the opportunity and are lucky enough to make a decision based on love and sometimes due to the transient nature of it we have to decide to do the thing that is practical and make the best of it.

Pretty sure girls want a well-calibrated (by whatever their standards are) guy who knows how to pick his battles more than one who gets in battle mode whenever something looks like a threat.

I do actually love her. Which is more than can be said for how I ever felt about you. What you don't know is I'm paying half her rent.

definitely B

Guest disparaissant

i feel like im watching performance art

by that i mean i am confused, amused, and slightly aroused

I'm getting married later this year because i needed to cross a bridge to avenge the death of my father, i don't love this woman, never met her in my life, i don't know what she looks like but god damn it i needed to cross that bridge.

Guest disparaissant

I'm getting married later this year because i needed to cross a bridge to avenge the death of my father, i don't love this woman, never met her in my life, i don't know what she looks like but god damn it i needed to cross that bridge.

this is going to end quite badly indeed

Guest Deep Fried Everything

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

edit: for proper placement of last m's

so kakapo was with lady k but fell in love with his flatmate and is paying her rent so that she will find him attractive and in the meantime is considering marrying and impregnating some rich selfish bitch that he has no feelings for?

wtf kakapo? always thought you were one of the more stable watmmers.

:popcorn gif: x 10000009

Archived