You should only have kids if you really want them. Same thing with being married.

In fact, there are a lot of people that grow up totally fucked in the head because their parents just wanted kids, and didn't think about how to raise them. Or if they would be any good at it.

My advice is that if you don't wanna fuck up your life, dump her ass

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

people do stupid things because they are 'at that age'. mid 30's? have to get someone pregnant, have to get married, have to be like my friends on facebook

I've just bumped into Peter Stringfellow in Covent Garden, as I was going out of a shop and he was coming in. So I now shop in the same places he does...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Jesus Hector Christ.

2 years and there's sill fallout from this. Rich bitch is coming to stay this weekend. Current girlfriend needs to be packed off somewhere. Ex-flatmate got in touch earlier this year and I reluctantly agreed to see her and we had a blazing row in a fucking poseurs coffee shop London Fields way. Not spoken to Lady in over 2 years I think.

What's the point of getting married? Seriously.

you get to wear a ring and pretend you have super powers, it's pretty cool actually.

also, you get to show each other your privates in public and when the christers complain you just say "it's ok, we're married" and they have to be fine with it because god said so.

I was also told there was free ice cream but so far I haven't seen it, I think there's probably a back-order with all the other people getting married and stuff.

that's about it really

you want to lose your virginity or not?! :cat:

No, really, not trying to offend anyone in here but I find marriage like a fucking antique medieval stuff

tax benefits, insurance benefits, being able to see each other in the hospital and make medical decisions for one another in worst case scenarios. being legally bound to each other has its perks.

Archived