IGNORED

Stereotype - Multiple unplayed copies

Guest hardy

Guest hardy

post-11831-0-96818500-1338922431_thumb.jpg

Alright?,

My name is Hardy and I'm posting to let you know that I will be selling multiple unplayed copies of the Stereotype ep.

I have just come across a box of these gems in my mum's loft (As an aside, she helped to finance this release - 'thanks to pam' on the label - alongside my student loan!).

18 years old, unplayed and quite delicious.The records, that is.

I will probably be going down the ebay route (one up already) but would like to open to offers / expressions of interest and this excellent site seemed a good place to start.

Drop me a message or add to the thread.

Hardy

PS Mods - I checked the faq and could not see anything about not posting sale info in this forum. If it is in the wrong place then i apologise and do feel free to move it.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hardy

Yes indeed. Tom's stereotype ep, as pictured in the first posting.

Ahh, the tricky subject of cost. I don't know, actually! I think ebay will have to do that as it sorts the problem.

but, I'm open to offers!

I'm going to move this to the Record Crate, but leave a link to the thread here so the Squarepusher fans can take advantage of this awesome offer!

hmm already have a copy but an unplayed one, tempting!

do you still have the masters? would really like to see a remastered digital release of stereotype.

'toast for hardy' is that you? hehe

Guest hardy

Hi everyone,

Firstly, thanks for all the PMs. All of you have done yourself a favour by putting your names forward.

The white elephant in the room is price. Some of you have put forward offers, some have opted not to. I will see what my eBay tester goes for and use the PMs to set a price in a few days time.

Hardy x

Hi everyone,

Firstly, thanks for all the PMs. All of you have done yourself a favour by putting your names forward.

The white elephant in the room is price. Some of you have put forward offers, some have opted not to. I will see what my eBay tester goes for and use the PMs to set a price in a few days time.

Hardy x

Hi Hardy,

I'm sure you've noticed our mini-discussion here. As you know a "Hardy" is referenced in a number of song titles by Tom. Given that your Mom helped finance one of Tom's earliest records, it doesn't seem unreasonable that maybe you're the same "Hardy" he was referencing.

Any thoughts on that?

Also thanks again for this great opportunity. Can't wait to (hopefully) get my hands on a copy!

Cheers,

SG

Hardy from Nofuture, holy shit it's been ages! Hey WATMMs, Hardy is an old Spymania/Nothings Clear associated guy if I remember correctly, and I myself years ago bought a couple Stereotype EPs from him when he last found a box, as he has done again here. Back then I'm not sure what the exact price was but I believe they came to about $21 USD a piece when all was said and done. Believe you just went regular retail w/ it which was a godsend.

New (unplayed) or not do they all still have the vinyl stacking smudges on them? I thought they were all that way.

While I appreciate that Hardy is looking to get a great deal he might also want to shy away from collectors that will sell it on for inflated prices.

Either way, surely this will bring down prices of used copies. Which is what I want really, I really just want this on my table, spinning.

WHoooooooooshi

While I appreciate that Hardy is looking to get a great deal he might also want to shy away from collectors that will sell it on for inflated prices.

[media=]

[/media]

Good point....

Not sure how he will differentiate though.

I just want to get two, one to leave all sealed up and the other to play!

You're denying someone else the opportunity to enjoy this music in order to boost your ego. That's rude and stupid.

There are copies available from discogs and other places online, there are digital copies, and other sellers as well.

And how would that be "to boost my ego", are you impaired somehow?

Also, go fuck yourself with your judgemental shit.

You're denying someone else the opportunity to enjoy this music in order to boost your ego. That's rude and stupid.

There are copies available from discogs and other places online, there are digital copies, and other sellers as well.

And how would that be "to boost my ego", are you impaired somehow?

Also, go fuck yourself with your judgemental shit.

Now I remember why I filtered you...

Archived