IGNORED

Happy (almost) Canada Day 2012

Hugh Mughnus

canada day was probably the hottest day it has been so far this year. got lost on the trans canada highway while listening to boards of canada day. swam in a river and smelled like rocks all day. watched evil bong with tommy chong. lit fireworks and nearly hit power lines. overall good day 10/10

is the queen visiting?

Naw she came in 2010, besides I think she's in the shop for annual maintenance. Her servos have been misfiring lately...

• 2 years later...

HAPPY CANADA DAY WATMM

canada-day-beaver-wearing-sunglasses-530Happy-Canada-Day-1.jpgoh-canada-badge-proudly-canadian-blog.gicanada_day_graphics_06.gifnXCT4.gifMAC03_QUEBEC01_wide.jpg

Facts: Canada Day is named after Sir Reginald Canada-Day, who invented the Smallpox Blanket in 1842 which destroyed native communities and so helped Canada expand its borders into Terra Nullis

Canada's most IDM province is Nova Scotia which is home to Venetian Snares, Richie Hawtin, Boards of Canada and FLASHBULB

Canada's most IDM province is Nova Scotia which is home to Venetian Snares, Richie Hawtin, Boards of Canada and FLASHBULB

Not trying to be a dick, but aren't BoC actually from Scotland?

Yes and VS is from Manitoba, Richie grew up in Ontario across from Detroit and Flashbulb is from Georgia, USA

Canada's most IDM province is PEI

iStock_000004250740XSmall.jpg

lol I believe he was joking.

lol I believe he was joking.

Jest tends to go right over my head most of the time. But when it's aimed right at my head I fall on my ass and urinate my jeans.

Archived