IGNORED

Things people write on Facebook

Guest Mirezzi

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing facebook helped me consider- with regards to my own posts- is how I see/show myself to others. Fb was quite freeing in the idea that-- I truly just, am who I am. Of course I'm not gonna visit Granny Scroggins in a nursing home, wearing raver pants and rolling hard, start liquid dancing in her face with glowsticks and shit, but at the same time, I don't think it's necessary to change much when interacting with others. I have friends and relatives on facebook, but instead of putting them into groups, I'll just post to everybody some rant about LSD and nipples, because-- that's who I am. And there is some freedom in realizing that it's okay to be comfortable with the self in all circumstances, if that even makes sense. It's awkward to think, that some friends know more about me than blood family.

All right-- I'm off to see Granny Scroggins in the nursing home. Gonna go smoke crack and have a wank 3 inches from her face. *KEEP IT REAL*

lol

(The text is part of the screen grab)

KpHGs1x.png

With cooking like that, that woman is lucky to have found such a deluded husband. Then again, i've found that many people have no idea how to cook to a basic level of competency, this would explain how they can enjoy restaurant food of such a low standard, when i sit there thinking "fucking hell i could have cooked this far better at home, why am i paying these 'professionals' to do it for me".

It probably tastes alright. The funny thing is how none of it was stirred adequately while reducing. Either that, or these are reheated leftovers that no one bothered to add a teaspoon of water to, heat and stir.

Edit: stir

I can eat mushy peas, but not overcooked whole peas for some reason, perhaps if they were in a stew of some sort like a curry it wouldn't matter, but in that state it looks to taste rather dire, and that's just my comment on one of the things featured. You're probably right about the reheated thing, seems like a few leftovers on one plate, perhaps that was the joke.

That pic is a joke (...duh?)....? Cuz the meat fat is not even melted from the fridge... That being said, studying Ameri-Euro-Westerno cuisine from the 80's, it will be revealed that overcooking was quite in vogue. Perhaps the wife is always wearing white suits with massive shoulder pads, massive permed hair, hot red lipstick, with eyebrows that each weigh 7 grams (cuz she was stuck in the freezer by accident but woke up 30 years later).

Sorry to be all serious in this thread (cuz the fucked up cat has tainted my sensibilities for life in this thread)-- but the upside of overcooking:

SLOW COOKER

Holy fuck motherfucker- I used to just throw rice and veggies and spices and meats into that thing, and just let it all meld together for hours. The whole apartment smelt like "grandma's cooking", and it tasted amazing. Related to this, around the time I bought the slow cooker, I was into sun-cooking, so I made a sun oven and used to put my lunches into it and had it laying out in my workplace parking lot (p.s. remember Carpark Records?). Pick it up lunchtime, and the whole thing was simmering in its juices, all melded into sun magic. Ultra Tip: Sun heated food tastes and feels different, I fucking shit you not. Like the energetic vibez of Life from the Sun are re-absorbed into the food, and that magic made me feel great.

Good times.

"Sympathy is best used, not through your own eyes and heart. Time passes us, but our knowledge grows forever, if we care enough."

I have no idea what this means, its like its trying to sound deep and just combining words together to fulfill this vague idea in their head. Also, this is posted by some asshole that i graduated with who is a suspect in a murder case

"Sympathy is best used, not through your own eyes and heart. Time passes us, but our knowledge grows forever, if we care enough."

I have no idea what this means, its like its trying to sound deep and just combining words together to fulfill this vague idea in their head. Also, this is posted by some asshole that i graduated with who is a suspect in a murder case

what?!?

do you know details of the murder?

Non sequitur type shit, cuz 2nd part is not related to first part directly...

However, perhaps not total shit.

First bit about sympathy is, a kind of crap-worded way of saying that we cannot be sympathetic to others, unless we feel their pain from their point of view.

Second bit is uh..... A very crap way of saying... "I need to read books so that I may learn to express myself in a way that conveys my intended meaning, because at this point, I'm basically retarded."

what?!?

Not too much, 40 year old man found dead from blunt force trauma on his doorstep at Lake Tahoe. Apparently the dead guy was my acquaintance's employer. He turned himself in and was bailed out by his parents for like a quarter million dollars.

Here's the story from the local paper, honestly could really picture him doing this

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/news/local/2567608-181/santa-rosa-man-arrested-in

what?!?

Not too much, 40 year old man found dead from blunt force trauma on his doorstep at Lake Tahoe. Apparently the dead guy was my acquaintance's employer. He turned himself in and was bailed out by his parents for like a quarter million dollars.

Here's the story from the local paper, honestly could really picture him doing this

You can sorta tell he's guilty just based on the width of his neck.

what?!?

What neck? that's just his head coming out of his torso

what?!?

AHAHAHA... Holy shit. TESTOSTERONE MUCH?!

Now I feel better about his deep posts. Murdering roid-raged dyudes starting to feel deepness and attempting to convey suchness- that is actually beautiful and required for betterment of humanity. I seriously thought this was an ultra pale kid with the kind of acne that is not heavy or whiteheaded, but each one is just huge and really dark pink and irritated; with bad breath, skinny, and seriously approaching strangers in the park with lines like, "Hey... Imagine if the sky was red. That would be so deep, but also no different than now, due to your recognition of the color. ...I'm sorry to bother you with things you don't understand, but not only am I a thinker-- I am a man of conversation." *plays Flim-introduced-by-Skrillex on iPhone whilst tipping fedora*

Damn, feel kinda bad for talking shit, hope he doesn't browse WATMM and decides to kill me

haha it's funny because he's a suspect in a murder

seriously though, you should lay low for awhile...maybe buy a taser

Damn, feel kinda bad for talking shit, hope he doesn't browse WATMM and decides to kill me

You think he needs to browse WATMM? With the caveman hunting instincts that come from a neck like that, he probably smelt you when you copied his text from facebook. You better start spraying some aggressive pee on yourself RIGHT NOW, or you're fucked dude. Seriously. Get the most violent you've ever been in your whole life, and pee on yourself. Right now. I'm not a doctor, but I'm trying to save your life goddammit.

Archived