IGNORED

Things people write on Facebook

Guest Mirezzi

we are hoping that the amateur meme style becomes more widespread, thus nullifying somewhat the terrible scourge that is people with low i.q. or views different to us copying our funnies

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2.4 million likes

Earth is doomed.

3.6 million now

I'm trying to find the words to describe what this vapid hive of shit is making me feel, but I just have nothing.

11836858_822717277840903_818110317245069

nothing deals with the complexities of human relationships and the inevitability of death better than fucking Minions

2.4 million likes

Earth is doomed.

3.6 million now

I'm trying to find the words to describe what this vapid hive of shit is making me feel, but I just have nothing.

11836858_822717277840903_818110317245069

nothing deals with the complexities of human relationships and the inevitability of death better than fucking Minions

The thing I think most people don't realize when they post this ridiculous nonsense is that someone is getting paid for things like affiliate advertising and clickthroughs to ads etc. These ridiculous posts target a certain demographic that doesn't understand that. For example all of the bleeding heart "share if you think this troop is a hero" type of crap.... yeah someone is getting paid when you share that.

It's predatory.

I'm probably not making much sense. I've not had my morning coffer.

The thing I think most people don't realize when they post this ridiculous nonsense is that someone is getting paid for things like affiliate advertising and clickthroughs to ads etc. These ridiculous posts target a certain demographic that doesn't understand that. For example all of the bleeding heart "share if you think this troop is a hero" type of crap.... yeah someone is getting paid when you share that.

It's predatory.

I'm probably not making much sense. I've not had my morning coffer.

nah I get it, scrolling down the page there are plenty of typical clickbait links being posted by the account

I think TV advertising could take a leaf out of Facebook's book. John Lewis' next Xmas ad should consist a firefighter dying of cancer being welcomed to heaven by a minion - who then hands him a note that reads 'if you agree with this nod your head and buy our extra special mint prunes'.

I think TV advertising could take a leaf out of Facebook's book. John Lewis' next Xmas ad should consist a firefighter dying of cancer being welcomed to heaven by a minion - who then hands him a note that reads 'if you agree with this nod your head and buy our extra special mint prunes'.

can't be long now.

i don't watch broadcast tv practically ever unless i'm at someone else's house that does. i've noticed that lots of tv networks are running the youtube style banner ads in the bottom middle of the screen like youtube does already so hopefully they'll get hip to the facebook tip pretty quick

toplel3_zps5ffgzmxc.png

Ive been noticing more of this naming and shaming on facebook, it's getting like Jeremy Kyle.

outrage culture

lol similarly funny but not related to facebook....

I went camping recently in the mountains here. And one of the Parks Canada (national park) billboards had a handwritten paper on it with something similar to the following:

Brian Something of something landscaping.

I want the $3500 you owe me.

403-555-something

Obviously the "something"s are places I forgot. But I thought it was hilarious that someone would post something like that in the middle of the woods lol.

My status today :

'thankyou Facebook you've now broken my sarcasm detector'

Poes law in full effect.

It was that the top secret documents leaked on 4chan that they dismissed as 'gay' that made me realise I now can't tell if satire or not. This world's is fucking bonkers

• 3 weeks later...

Archived