IGNORED

Things people write on Facebook

Guest Mirezzi

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest uptown devil

There's this one girl on my FB that occasionally post some religious rants... I don't mind it from her because she's hot as hell and I always picture her on her knees about to suck my dick when she posts this stuff!

lol

Selected quotes from facebook thread in which one facebook friend lols at one of his Christian facebook friends, causing the entire thread to appear on my newsfeed, despite me not knowing who the fuck these Christers are; Re: photo of girl holding sign saying Christianity is Not a Crime

Not yet, at least. But it will be if Christians don't start getting BOLD enough to get out of the pews and into the WORLD! Never take your religious freedoms for granted.

It's coming.

Even saying that certain lifestyles are sinful is falling under the "anti-bullying" laws of some states...you can see where this is going can't you?

Ok, but lets say that a kid wants to verbalize that they believe a certain lifestyle is sinful, but they can't because it is considered BULLYING...I'm working on an article about all this today. Stay tuned.

David, actually it is every liberal outlet's favorite punching bag. And yes it is coming, faster than many think. It is already against the law to preach certain biblical messages in some countries.

the idea that a nameless, faceless entity will outlaw Christianity in the United States is more rooted in the "Left Behind" series than reality. If you point to a force that can actually impose this at the point of a gun, it would be more plausible. As it is, the ones most likely to enforce it are the ones most likely to stand against it.

Geoff, actually it is more rooted in the Holy Bible.

Here is what will happen. Elite culture (which determines the ends and means of gov) will become increasingly hostile to Christianity, and will impose more social penalties (stigma) before it imposes more legal penalties (obstacles to homeschooling, re-education, etc). Once the slightest pressure is applied, most Christians will abandon their faith or water it down until it is vapor.

Already, Catholics are being told that they cannot run hospitals, schools, or colleges according to the dictates of their faith - they have to comply.

I doubt there will be wide persecution. Usually, most Christians hide or compromise, and only a few Thomas Moores stick it out to the point of death. I have no doubt that some priests and pastors will soon be serving time in jail, and most churchgoers will call them "stubborn fundamentalists"

lol, amrika

Since the thread was open on my feed, despite only one participant being a friend, IRL or otherwise, I was momentarily tempted to engage in further persecuting these believers with responses like "huh? What do--wait, wha? Wh... I don't even?", but I had to poop and go back to living in a reality where making that post would cost me my bid for the presidency.

:posts youtube link to theme from ernest borgnine on own wall and calls it a facebook posting day:

There's this one girl on my FB that occasionally post some religious rants... I don't mind it from her because she's hot as hell and I always picture her on her knees about to suck my dick when she posts this stuff!

lol

There's a friend of mine from high school that, I think, only had a child so she'd have things to post on facebook. Her posts usually vacillate between pics of her kid and videos about how Obama is destroying the free market.

my cousin posted a picture of his still-born baby on facebook with the subtitle

'goodbye my little angle, rest my little angle'

i loled and got disgusted and sad all at once, i would post it here but i dont want to see the dead baby's face anymore, it creeps me out. if i was even more of a dick than i was i would have flagged it as inappropriate

A close relative posted pictures of his wife's water birth. 200+ pictures of a naked pregnant woman giving birth in a kid's pool.

So disgusting.

Theres this really dumb feminist chick that posts outrageous stuff all the time. I am all for equal rights of women and I wouldn't have a problem with ANYTHING she said if it weren't for the fact that her whole belief set is nothing but double standards. Like, get a grip.

A close relative posted pictures of his wife's water birth. 200+ pictures of a naked pregnant woman giving birth in a kid's pool.

So disgusting.

wow, that's incredibly weird!

the worst i have to deal with is being friends with college girls who like posting song lyrics as their statuses. nbd though.

I've noticed a lot of Vegan posts lately... there's a girl that posted something like "On my birthday I want you all to eat a vegan meal!" then all the bullshit ass kissers came a flockin'! I posted something like "I'm enjoying a burger while reading this!"

Guest zaphod

I've noticed a lot of Vegan posts lately... there's a girl that posted something like "On my birthday I want you all to eat a vegan meal!" then all the bullshit ass kissers came a flockin'! I posted something like "I'm enjoying a burger while reading this!"

were their posts deleted?

The last time I was genuinely entertained by someone's FB status update is when they posted about ripping a fart while waiting in line at the cash register at Wal-Mart and praying that no one else got in line behind them. This was about two months ago though.

i had a girl i know post pics of her breast feeding with her shirt off holding two twin babies with breasts and nipples in plain view.

it looked more like a "look at me" kinda thing. kinda pushing it...

it's pretty fun to block people in Facebook, is like materializing your own, perfect, happy world.

not if you end only with 1 friend, and that friend is you gf...

I've blocked my GF, her feed was annoying as fuck. this is a good sign right?

:wtf:

Guest Gary C

I've blocked my GF, her feed was annoying as fuck. this is a good sign right?

:wtf:

It's probably the healthiest thing you could do. Luckily my girlfriend and I rarely use Facebook, or at least we don't update it.

What's even more annoying is the cynical people complaining about facebook/whores/whatever... ON FACEBOOK... I realize that complaining about it on an internet message board isn't much better but still

point is what they don't like on facebook are their own friends. so if they don't like whats going on in their facebook they don't like their friends lol

I go on to facebook to post inane bullshit. if someone annoys me i laugh and ignore it. i could delete all but a handful of my "friends" if i were trying to act as if i were in real life. but that isn't what facebook is. so if someone annoys me, fuck it. most people annoy me. facebook is no different. the people i actually want to talk to and interact with, well, i do those things in real life.

I can tolerate the babbys, at least they're cute.

I can even think, 'oh hey that's a cool Instagram picture.'

But what I can't get over is Facebook Braggers: the people who only post about the awesome things they're doing (that you're not) -- "Off to Costa Rica for two weeks!", "Just had my third wagyu burger this month!", "Hosting a dinner party in two hours with my best friends in the whole world!", "Just finished the Critique of Pure Reason and halfway through Phenomenology of Spirit -- on p. 54 of my paper about Hegel's concept of negation and will turn in next Monday, then on to polishing up my conference paper and ..."

There is no reason for people to only post stuff like that unless they need the world to know how great they and their life are, and that is, I just can't ... fuck!

I've seen quite a few tourist shooting pictures with their pro grade DSLRs and ridiculous zoom lenses in glaring sunlight these last days, with the lens hood on backwards. I don't know. Wrong thread.

But what I can't get over is Facebook Braggers: the people who only post about the awesome things they're doing (that you're not) -- "Off to Costa Rica for two weeks!", "Just had my third wagyu burger this month!", "Hosting a dinner party in two hours with my best friends in the whole world!", "Just finished the Critique of Pure Reason and halfway through Phenomenology of Spirit -- on p. 54 of my paper about Hegel's concept of negation and will turn in next Monday, then on to polishing up my conference paper and ..."

This is actually what most of my feed is like. I selectively unsubscribe, but someone new springs forth every day to post a picture of their "adorable puppy" ruining their conspicuously branded "Louis Vuitton" purse by eating what looks like a carefully-placed doggy treat on it; to post about new houses and 17-week honeymoons; to bitch about money when every other post involves a vacation or a picture of all of the sushis right in front of one; to secure their status as a constitutional scholar from the Ron Paul school of under the carpet racism; to entertain us all by deep insertion of ivory towers up academic rectums that have aged not three decades.

Also, Asian girls need to stop taking pictures of every meal they eat that costs more than $20.00. If I wanted to hear Korean girls proclaim themselves to be masters of French cuisine, I would go to yelp.

Archived