IGNORED

ClearSpot Experimental Mix 07.04.2005

MarcinKoczot

I'm wondering, if there is a tracklist for this amazing mix. Does anyone know, if the mix has some original material by Autechre? I would be greatful for any information about this set. Especially the closing track.

Thank you for mentioning. I haven't heard of this mix before. I found it under given name only in one place where you need to register to download. So i re-uploaded it for anybody interested because it's good

http://ge.tt/5rAH0CK/v/0

Regarding tracks selection it doesn't sound like it had original material by Autechre, not even remixes. A couple of edits at best, including the final mangle.

The single song i recognise for sure is the one in the middle where computer is talking. 'He destroyed her image' by Charles Dodge

Thanks a lot for your help. I'll check out the two tracks you mentioned. I found this mix on percussionlab.com. They have legit, good quality sets that are submitted by artists and their friends. You don't have to be registered to download them. Just type Autechre in search and then select contributor sets. There, you can also find an unusual, dancy 15-minute mix that Autechre made for BBC Radio3 and great quality live sets from Montreal and Vienna.

By the way, are you from Andorra? It's a funny coincidence. I was watching Jeopardy! a few days ago and Andorra came up in the final question as one of the four small nations in Europe that accept the euro, but are not members of the European Union. It was interesting.

Yeah, my bad, i knew about percussion lab but forgot to check and did the wrong search. That BBC mix is interesting, just like Mary Ann Hobbs BBC show in 2008 in terms of method. Looks like they adjust their style according to type of radio.

I'm not an Andorra citizen, it's just when i tried to register here again (because i lost touch with my old account), it wasn't working out and i just threw it randomly. Andorra is a funny country, more like a village.

• 2 years later...

Ooh not heard this before, I love Ae's more music concrete & minimal ambience mixes (there were so many great ones in the first xltronic/ws one). Think the track at 1:21:05 is from Paul Lansky's Alphabet Book album

Archived