IGNORED

Ceephax - Cro-Magnox

vertsk8er419

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw it posted in the other thread about the exact same subject (could these be merged pls?), but for those who missed it:

I like it, it starts out very Legowelt-ish, but then goes full-on Ceephax, melodic wise

Great song!!!

My record arrived yesterday. Very solid. Feels "cinematic". As if it's a John Carpenter soundtrack, but more complex and spanning a wider range of emotions on its own.

Sort of a soundtrack album that doesn't need a movie.

I tried to buy this on bandcamp but the transaction glitched out and got stuck spinning on "loading" after I clicked on "pay now." Uh. Anyone know how to fix that?

this is huge. can't get over how well produced it is. ceephax does it again. dat phax machine

and it is a little weird that the track from the announcement mix is absent here, but doesn't detract at all from how great this LP is

edit: and can someone edit the mu reference out of the title for me? :facepalm:

Is no comment a good or bad thing?

Better be careful with what I say on here, but to be honest, I didn't really enjoy it that much. There's some pretty good tracks on here, but it didn't really grab me in the same way UAE did. To me, it kind of feels like a step back from that album. Every single track on UAE was memorable, but here it all just kinda blends together.

The change in sound might have something to do with this being a Ceephax release, and not a Ceephax Acid Crew one. I'm hoping there'll be another album with the Probey and Hungary track on it.

Guest bitroast

Is no comment a good or bad thing?

Better be careful with what I say on here, but to be honest, I didn't really enjoy it that much. There's some pretty good tracks on here, but it didn't really grab me in the same way UAE did. To me, it kind of feels like a step back from that album. Every single track on UAE was memorable, but here it all just kinda blends together.

The change in sound might have something to do with this being a Ceephax release, and not a Ceephax Acid Crew one. I'm hoping there'll be another album with the Probey and Hungary track on it.

nah all good^^

i've really enjoyed / loved the little bits i've heard here and there, but still haven't had a proper chance to listen to the whole album. looking forward to giving it a first listen later tonight^^

Guest bitroast

listening now!!

i don't think this album could be more right up my alley at the moment. the music seems to be saying "come on in the waters warm" (which is funny because the first track is called cooling ponds).

I'm hoping there'll be another album with the Probey and Hungary track on it.

Yeah, missing those as well. But hey, don't want to get too greedy. This release already has plenty of tunes to keep me busy. :)

Archived