IGNORED

Trailer Park Boys

Capsaicin

I just recently got BIG into this show. I think it's so, so great. The 1 hour Pilot movie is on youtube for free. The pilot is so much more gritty than the show, but so far I love it all. A lot of the other episodes are on youtube, too. I suggest watching the pilot and a couple episodes from the first season to get a good idea whether you like it or not. The show has solid humor and is very well done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h90oxDBFLA0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaF23CT51vc

There's quite a bit of time between the first movie and the first episode. Here's the wikipedia link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trailer_Park_Boys

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the self-titled movie is one of the funniest movies ever made. first time I was exposed to them and I am eternally greatful to my friend for doing so. laughed so hard i couldn't breathe.

Definitely one of the best shows ever made. Have you watched the entire series yet?

I think season 4 was my favorite, especially toward the finale, shit gets seriously epic.

Without a doubt some of the best, if not the best stuff to come out of Canuckistan under the sometimes erroneously chosen descriptor "Comedy". We need more Trailer Park Boyses and less things like Corner Gas.

Definitely one of the best shows ever made.

Hands down.

i fuckin miss corey & trevor

Apparently they had an IRL stink with the boys, anyone know about this?

corey, trevor, smokes, lets go.

I saw Mr. Lahey and Randy a couple years back when they were doing just random bar shows. my friend got up on stage for a trivia contest with lahey and won it. his prize was laheys drink and he got to keep the glass. it was pretty epic. the show is pretty brilliant for what it is, i love it. also i am canadian, but from the right coast.

Without a doubt some of the best, if not the best stuff to come out of Canuckistan under the sometimes erroneously chosen descriptor "Comedy". We need more Trailer Park Boyses and less things like Corner Gas.

corner gas is great. also i just wanna name drop The Kids In The Hall. If you don't like that you're an asshole.

Definitely one of the best shows ever made.

Hands down.

i fuckin miss corey & trevor

Apparently they had an IRL stink with the boys, anyone know about this?

yeah IRL Trevor (Michael Jackson lol) wrote a blog about it somewhere, he was doing tons of stuff besides acting he felt used or something like that.. he said that the guy in the chair is basically the same kind of character off screen.

here looked it up: http://saintjohnshawn.com/2007/06/13/trailer-park-boys-what-really-happened-to-corey-and-trevor/

great show, especially first few seasons..

saw the first few episodes of their follow up show, about a tv show on drugs and it is just weird. nice guys though.

This show is probably the most accurate only noteworthy depiction of life in Atlantic Canada I've seen

I loved most all of it except for the Countdown to liquor day movie. Only saw it once & it seemed like a really cold way to end the series

The Drunk & On Drugs Happy Funtime Hour is...uhhhh...

This show is probably the most accurate only noteworthy depiction of life in Atlantic Canada I've seen

I loved most all of it except for the Countdown to liquor day movie. Only saw it once & it seemed like a really cold way to end the series

The Drunk & On Drugs Happy Funtime Hour is...uhhhh...

yeah the second movie was a huge letdown IMHO, but still had its moments.

Yeah I was actually just watching Countdown To Liquor Day on tv the other day and it's suckyness reminded me how good the actual series was in contrast. Used to watch it just about every day when I would come home from school.

corner gas is great. also i just wanna name drop The Kids In The Hall. If you don't like that you're an asshole.

Bleegggh do not like Corner Gas at all either but Kids In The Hall is awesome. Also name dropping Kenny vs. Spenny for being amazing. I think some of the really great stuff that comes out of here gets overshadowed by shit like Air Farce or whatever - stuff that seems like someone trying to do a Canadian version of an American show or something. Like there are these weird binaries where comedy shows here are either like LOL WE'RE CANADIAN EH or they're innovative and are presented in a unique format, with really edgy humour.

Archived