IGNORED

Trailer Park Boys

Capsaicin

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

didnt really like the 7th season though.

I liked S7. It had a noticeable tonal shift & I disliked how Bubbles went from "mellow loner who offers sage advice" to "shrill weirdo obsessed with trains" (though that was a gradual change pretty much from day 1 & at the end of the season they at least tried to give a reason for it), but Lahey trying to fight his alcoholism was done seriously for once, & surprisingly well, & the third episode was a classic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnZm9IAN20s

julian getting out the car crash in season 2 with a rum and coke still in hand had me in stitches.

didnt really like the 7th season though.

YES! The drink-in-hand gag was one of my favorite things about the series.

i love how they call groups of people "boys"

also i dont like kenny vs spenny, it seems cool but also faek?

We say "boys" all the time at work...and it never gets old.

Guest Xenblake

"What comes around is all around."

"Don't you mean whats all around comes around" !

This is one of the funniest, warmest shows i've ever watched. Back in 2004 flicking through the channels after a night out I stumbled upon this thinking it was some shit reality show, but hey..what?! Sharp, funny and totally engaging. I was hooked. Every character is a joy to watch, but fuck, Lahey and Randy take the cake.

I finished watching all 7 seasons last week. The show is fucking brilliant. I have to go watch the movies now.

BAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMM!

Archived