IGNORED

Trailer Park Boys

Capsaicin

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The two other movies was both terrible.

The black & white one was...different (haven't seen it in years so can't really judge)

The first major movie was okay but it felt like it was made for newbies

Countdown to Liquor Day was pretty dire

• 1 year later...

The two other movies was both terrible.

This. The shiny "filmed-up" ones, anyway.

Hopefully they can get away from the formula: fuck up, fix shit up, happy ending. I'd rather just watch a film that was a bunch of fuck ups, cuz those are the funniest parts of the series. Just make 1.5 hours of Lahey pissing himself, and it'd be better than the other films.

anyone see that movie? was it any good?

yeah. it was the first tpb movie to actually maintain the tone of the show, and it felt like they actually enjoyed making it (unlike the last one, which was this weird kinda-dark pessimistic thing where they seemed to be openly resenting their fame)

hehe funny that you discuss it on here. i just recently stumbled across it and its so hilarious! a lot of lines would be worth sampling...

• 2 years later...

Resurrecting this old thread to chat about the new season. 

I fuckin' loved it. It seemed much more like the beginning seasons with the writing and plot. Also, this track at the end of the season almost made a room full of grown men cry. If you've seen it, you probably almost cried too, admit it. Either that or you have no soul. Long live the boys. 

• 3 years later...

Archived