IGNORED

EPL 2012-2013

YO303

Arsenal had him on a trial, but haven't made any moves for him, so I guess he's just not good enough. And I suppose why should we settle for a player that's not good enough just because we don't have enough quality in that position already.

Signing sub-par players to fill gaps is how a club steps backwards. Chamakh and Park have been sub-par enough.

The only class player we've really missed out on in recent years is Hazard, because we went for Gervinho instead... Oh, and C. Ronaldo, but that was ages ago.

Seriously? I know they where in the race for Hazard, but I didn't knew they choose Gervinho over him, that fucking sucks.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mirezzi

Swansea with all 6 points and an 8 goal differential to start the season. Awesome.

Everton also very impressive. They look to be having so much fun and they have the squad quality to compete with most the top flight.

Everton's squad is too thin to stay on top. They have the smallest squad in the league, only 20 players. It's first season for many years they are almost injury free from the start. They usually have awful starts due to injuries etc.

But maybe they will bring in a couple of signings before the transferwindow closes. 15m for Rodwell should help. he almost didn't play last season (right?), not a big loss.

Guest Mirezzi

That Van Puss performance made me want to kill myself. There is no greater proof in God's non-existence than watching that fucking cunt continue scoring even one goal, let alone 4 in one week!

That Van Puss performance made me want to kill myself. There is no greater proof in God's non-existence than watching that fucking cunt continue scoring even one goal, let alone 4 in one week!

piers-7.jpg

What about this for a collapse...

538402_482636238422077_1486485202_n.jpg

Archived