IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part 2

Joyrex

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no idea, reminds me of o brother where art thou if I really stretch, but I can't find the lol

Yes, my thoughts exactly :D

Actually, all three of them remind me of American (or british) actors, but other than George Clooney I can't remember who.

awful-library-books-12-1-633x1024.jpg

awful-library-books-6-1.jpg

awful-library-books-4-1-585x1024.jpg

even though the whole not using all of your brain thing has pretty much been debunked, i think that in the case of the person tempted into reading that how-to-guidebook, you can guarantee that 90% of their mind is indeed switched off.

I have nothing but encouragement and kind words for the readers of the cheap date handbook though.

Guest bitroast

saw this on facebook so i am not sure if it's facebook fodder and not a "funny picture" or if it's good but lol it got me

10404416_10153433012919199_2061079666407

i thought the joke was that he appears to have bitten the top of her face off. ;-p

Her next talk bubble is, "i can't see daddy, why can't i see, please don't take anymore pcp daddy".

Archived