IGNORED

Nice, Nicer, Nicest Volleys: 2012-2013 (League, Europe, World)

Guest Mirezzi

No they don't usually don't play together. Schöne has played a couple of matches out on the wing, without succes. I just rarely seen a good performance from him for the national team. Even when he's played in a more central role. Eriksen hasn't played a good game since pre-euro 2012. You would think that in the attacking creative role that he plays, he would be able to create more. In the euro's he was invisible for the whole tournament.

Lucas Andersen and Fischer are both very exciting players. There's actually alot of new promising young danish player coming through. Jores Okore and Andreas Cornelius also both looks like potential world class players.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No they don't usually don't play together. Schöne has played a couple of matches out on the wing, without succes. I just rarely seen a good performance from him for the national team. Even when he's played in a more central role. Eriksen hasn't played a good game since pre-euro 2012. You would think that in the attacking creative role that he plays, he would be able to create more. In the euro's he was invisible for the whole tournament.

Lucas Andersen and Fischer are both very exciting players. There's actually alot of new promising young danish player coming through. Jores Okore and Andreas Cornelius also both looks like potential world class players.

Eriksen was in bad form during Euro, start of the season also shows it. I recall statistics that he ran more distance than any player during first half versus Netherlands. Eventually i think his failure to shine was beneficial for his development - he clearly needs one or two years more in Ajax shirt. He's very smart and sublime player. I see no comparison to him.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Agreed, I thought it was just...a goal.

I posted the Hazard goal because he ate two defenders for lunch and it pinged off the post, which looked cool.

Frankly speaking I wouldn't credit either of those goals as anything worthy of a best goal. The Suarez free kick was better - but best goal of the season worthy - I dunno, maybe i have a different idea of what this thread is supposed to be about.

Archived