IGNORED

RAED. The unofficial subforum.

Friendly Foil

This is the unofficial RAED subforum. In here, we discuss the genious that is RAED.

In case you don't know him, here's some samples of his work:

i dont care who you are

Skip to 3:30 for one of the most amazing RAED moments.

I no she wants me back

One of his best work. Amazing video too.

Bring the freak back in the club

This one is pretty harcore.

Really, all of it is pretty incredible.

here's a link to the dude's youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/RAE2THEMOTHERFUCKEND?feature=watch

are u kidding me? "do you want to hang out with raed in a hummer limo while he raps like a wonky fuck?" id like to see more of a 50:50 mix of ladies and gents in the limo tho dont want a vag-fest on ur hands

raed is avant garde

Edited by RichieBees

RAED is the best rapper since Salem and Lil B don't you fucking forget it. This guy is amazing, blowing my mind every day. He was signed to RLR in March, just waiting for him to drop his LP.

BRING DA FEAK BACK IN THE CLUB

guy is a serious party-boy too, he knows how to cut loose like no other

forum Watmm member Brian Ellis has collaborated with RAe to the mother fuckin D on numerous ocassions, all the videos used to be on youtube until mysteriously they went down. Brian E messaged him and asked 'hey dude what happened to our songs', his response was something along the lines of 'hey dude sorry they weren't read yet, ive been doing too many drugs lately, when they are ready ill put the back up'

Not since Lou Reed, Miles Davis or Kurt Cobain has someone made such an art out of performing while under the influence of intravenous heroin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMft3Ha6PbI&list=UURksgtaQse5w3VWIDK-Qb5Q&index=1&feature=plcp

you guys obviously don't understand the genius of his music, first of all listen to how irregular and experimental his verses are. He doesn't follow the music rhythmically like most rap, but see that's intentional. The part most people don't realize is that he was born aboriginal in a tribe and wasn't exposed to traditional western music, This is music as he and his people understand it. It's a cultural difference that you guys are simply too pretentious and white privileged to understand.

Edited by Awepittance

i dont care who you are

Skip to 3:30 for one of the most amazing RAED moments.

this is legitimately awesome. I'm inspired. that said I don't know if it's just me projecting my hopes and dreams onto the video/song or if it's intentional. doesn't really matter.

Edited by vamos scorcho

the part where he forgets his own lyrics as a sort of play acting thing about halfway in is amazing, he's channeling David Lynch there, either that or he just went over his allotted heroin bag amount for the night

i don't think it's out of line to suggest 'Bring Da Freak Back in the Club' is actually a reference to scatology or coprophelia in scientific terms. It's a clever play on words, where if you listen closely he's saying 'Feak' not 'Freak', a reference to his love of feces.

Edited by Awepittance

i friends with you and im friends with dem and im friends with jews too and christians too and dont forget about my cousin toos i ah muslims too but i can't be fucked, because religion sucks

Edited by Awepittance