IGNORED

Jynweythek

pierlu

edit: listening to drukqs now (just had to do that after hearing the first track) and I find it really sad that jynweythek is the most popular prepared piano track. Hy a scullyas.. and especially ruglen holon deserve at least as much attention. She didn't do ruglen holon as well, did she?

• 3 years later...

Is it jynweythek or jynweythek ylow? Which is canon, record or disc? That is the ?

Jynweythek according to a semi-recent repurchasing thru bleep.

Edit: Purchased a digital version. Not sure if the name changes according to the medium.

repurchasing

'splain me

Used to have Drukqs on CD back in the day. Both discs got beat up and lost over the years but not before I was able to upload them to my Itunes library. During the SC madness I was feeling thankful so I purchased the album again in higher quality, along with SAW II and SOSW. Which I had also previously owned but suffered a similar fate.

Personally I always liked Kesson Daslef, one of the most melancholy sounding pieces of music ever, you could probably get a tear from Donald Trumps third eye with that one.

Petiatil Cx Htdui is my favorite. It's so dreamy. It perfectly captures the feeling of being in a dream and feeling helpless to the unpredictable world of one's own subconscious chaos. That's always been one of my favorite feelings.

Archived