IGNORED

Champions League 2012-2013

chenGOD

Draw completed:

Group A: Porto, Dynamo Kiev, Paris St Germain, Dinamo Zagreb.

Group B: Arsenal, Schalke, Olympiakos, Montpellier.

Group C: AC Milan, Zenit St Petersburg, Anderlecht, Malaga.

Group D: Real Madrid, Manchester City, Ajax, Borussia Dortmund.

Group E: Chelsea, Shakhtar Donetsk, Juventus, FC Nordsjaelland.

Group F: Bayern Munich, Valencia, Lille, BATE Borisov.

Group G: Barcelona, Benfica, Spartak Moscow, Celtic.

Group H: Manchester United, Braga, Galatasaray, CFR Cluj.

Fuck me D stands for Death.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Draw completed:

I just ejaculated.

-----

Predictions: (EL for Europa League)

Group A: Porto, Dynamo Kiev (EL), Paris St Germain, Dinamo Zagreb.

Group B: Arsenal, Schalke, Olympiakos (EL), Montpellier.

Group C: AC Milan (EL), Zenit St Petersburg, Anderlecht, Malaga.

Group D: Real Madrid, Manchester City, Ajax (EL), Borussia Dortmund.

Group E: Chelsea, Shakhtar Donetsk (EL), Juventus, FC Nordsjaelland.

Group F: Bayern Munich, Valencia, Lille (EL), BATE Borisov.

Group G: Barcelona, Benfica (EL), Spartak Moscow, Celtic.

Group H: Manchester United, Braga, Galatasaray (EL), CFR Cluj.

Group A: Porto, Dynamo Kiev, Paris St Germain, Dinamo Zagreb.

Group B: Arsenal, Schalke, Olympiakos, Montpellier.

Group C: AC Milan, Zenit St Petersburg, Anderlecht, Malaga.

Group E: Chelsea, Shakhtar Donetsk, Juventus, FC Nordsjaelland.

Group F: Bayern Munich, Valencia, Lille, BATE Borisov.

Group G: Barcelona, Benfica, Spartak Moscow, Celtic.

Group H: Manchester United, Braga, Galatasaray, CFR Cluj.

My predictions. Dark horses - Ajax and Lille could surprise.

• 3 weeks later...

Real Madrid v. City - That second half wow! City should have won that game.

My god.. Giroud is awful.

Chamakh part 2. Arsene Wenger usually buys shit strikers, he got lucky with Henry, and Ven Persie was good for a season and a half (Poddolski looks goo tho)

Guest Ron Manager

Wow, harsh lesson at the Bernabeu. What a match though. Bitterly disappointing (I'm a City fan btw), but frankly it's a huge step up from last season's equivalent fixture, where we got trounced at Bayern Munich and were lucky to come away with only a 2-0 loss. Also, if Mancini pencilled in one fixture that he probably didn't anticipate getting much out of, it was definitely this one.

I hate the fact that the danish team that's playing in the Champions League is FC Nordsjælland.

They could hardly attract more than 2000-3000 spectators a few years ago in the league. They have no fans or history. And Nordsjælland is area of Denmark where a lot of upper-class/rich assholes lives... fuck'em.

Ron, are you worried about your defence? It seems to me like there's been a step backwards from last season.

Yeah, playing with three at the back didn't seem to work either.

God damn, I love me some YaYa though. That man is about the best thing happening in football these days.

My favorite comment re: Real Madrid - Man City was Ray Wilkins. "Kompany went from 6'3" to 3"6 and Joe Hart had no chance."

Ron, are you worried about your defence? It seems to me like there's been a step backwards from last season.

God damn, I love me some YaYa though. That man is about the best thing happening in football these days.

My favorite comment re: Real Madrid - Man City was Ray Wilkins. "Kompany went from 6'3" to 3"6 and Joe Hart had no chance."

lol

Yeah Iain MacIntosh is dead right about Yaya:

http://bet.unibet.com/football/premier-league/2012/05/01/im-sorry-yaya-toure-youre-not-just-overpriced-carlton-palmer/41

Guest Social Spastic

watched the arsenal game and shaktar game . giroud looks shot of confidence, he just hid. poor movement, needs a goal badly. shaktar looked good, there left winger is excellent, unlucky to only win by two

i like a flutter on the football so won a few quid on tues/weds lost a few on europa leaue tho. had a x2 4 fold that i didn't put on that won ... gutted

don't agree with lille being dark horses, there bubble has burst. can't sell your best players every year without replacing them

Guest Ron Manager

Yes - last year they were tight, this year we've been dreadful at the back... Lescott doesn't seem to be automatic first choice this season yet and he probably should be. Also, Maicon keeps starting?! I thought he'd been drafted in as cover. Zabaleta is class, I hope he gets enough game time to stay happy at the club... I think things will improve in the coming weeks when they start clicking. Nastasic looks like a big step up from Savic.

The three-man defence is interesting but it's only really been deployed against Chelsea and Real, tough opposition to say the least... it needs some work, but it has potential. Milner thrived in that formation against Chelsea, but he's hardly figured this season.

And I think if you look game-for-game who our best player is, it must be Yaya Toure. I don't think I've ever seen him play badly, and that can't be said for any other player in the squad really. He's a fucking tank. Watching him run straight down the middle through the entire Real team is just brilliant.

yaya-toure-muslim.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ron Manager

Hearing quite a lot of Citeh fans calling for his head.

Nah, he won't be going anywhere. Who on earth would we get? The only chance of a change would be if Mourinho became available, which won't be until next summer, if at all.

lol citeh taking defending tips from us. Fuck me you citeh fans should buy Joe Hart a plethora of blowjobs. Should have been 5-0.

And that was never a handball.

On the other hand, we're proper fucked. I can't remember the last time I saw a United defense this poor, nor one that attacks with such plodding mediocrity.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow. Day of good upsets.

Although more like upsets in the eyes of prem viewers.... these days very even all around europe. Nice feeling... although I'd still pick it over that over dramatic two horse race down in iberia

Archived