IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Guest bitroast

how is everyone not addicted to downwell :psyduck:

if you have a ps4 or steam or whatever ( dunno if i can recommend the phone version cos of touch controls ) pls pls pls check it out its soooo good.

Edited by AutoLog StatCenter

New developer diary on Hellblade:

I must say; the visuals are stunning at this point - I can't imagine how much better they'll get by the time of release later this year.

how is everyone not addicted to downwell :psyduck:

if you have a ps4 or steam or whatever ( dunno if i can recommend the phone version cos of touch controls ) pls pls pls check it out its soooo good.

I play Downwell and listen to author interviews / podcasts sometimes. I've barely started the third world, my progress is terrible but I like the game. Good for a quid!

haha yeah... the biggest asshole however was the probably unchangeable jumping trajectory...

large.jpg

dd2nes9.gif

those fuckign stages man D: urgh ..... also doppelganger randomly spawning within you... cool game. once i figured you gain your partner's lives for killing him in mode B i was able to beat it :).

Haha, yeah. A game with terrible jumping controls made you do some of the most ridiculous platforming in history. And yeah, the mode B trick is the only way I've ever beaten that game.

N is still one of my favorite games ever and one of the best things to do on the internet.

oh shit, I played that game so much. I'm still so terrible at it, but it sure is fun to just play over and over.

im just about to finish the base game i think, 120 hours of pure enjoyment. what was the second expansion like, hearts of stone?

Hearts of Stone was good, not as much content as the new one but it's worth picking up for sure, good story/characters & some good lighthearted quests. Blood & Wine seems huge, though I am taking my sweet time cuz I don't want this game to end!

Edited by luke viia

I've actually been playing some Star Wars Battlefront on XBone since Wed, while house-sitting for a friend from work. Though I'm not a die-hard Star Wars fan, the Survival Mode missions are pretty fun. That jet pack module thingy is pretty useful for bouncing out of sticky situations where you're getting swarmed by Imperials.

I just finished Transistor on PS4. It was a really cool game. The story was kind of hard to follow, and I got tired of all the constant talk from the weapon (not to mention the Owen Wilson-sound-alike at the end of the game), but as a whole, I quite enjoyed it. Was on the short side, though.

I never finished my quest to beat all the Disgaea games, so I think I'll jump back into Disgaea D2 this week.

Guest bitroast

got a new pc today ... i can join the pc chumps now :^)

gonna be playing so much ... DARK SOULS 1 in 1080p :^)

got a new pc today ... i can join the pc chumps now :^)

gonna be playing so much ... DARK SOULS 1 in 1080p :^)

check out this fuccboi not playing it in 4k!!!!

:^)

Playing CS:GO again and I can't understand some of the reasoning behind some players' behaviour. I'm used to clutching, but I will get kicked if I'm walking around listening for the opposite team like I'm purposely wasting time. Everyone else is running around making a bunch of noise like morons while I'm killing them when they turn the corner. It seems most players don't understand that. Racist bros just want to get drunk and shit talk or annoy others while other players don't realize they can mute these racist dickheads and just keep yelling at them to shut up.

I'm playing missions in casual which is just a waste of money on my part. 'Do you like CS:GO but want to make it a lot more annoying? Pay for this mission pack and play with complete morons yelling drunkenly in their mics while you're trying to get 40 pistol kills against a full team of AWP and autosnipers!' Eager to finish the last three missions and start playing competitive, hoping for some sane players.

Guy lands insane 36-hit combo with Guile in SFV:

yeah chris g sure loves his projectiles. probably best known for his patented morrigan "bullet hell" strategy in umvc3

when's the e3 thread?

No Persona 5 this year...

https://www.destructoid.com/persona-5-gets-a-north-american-release-date-366504.phtml

At least it will give me time to play Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE... and FFXV, i guess...

https://www.destructoid.com/persona-5-gets-a-north-american-release-date-366504.phtml

At least it will give me time to play Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE... and FFXV, i guess...

with announcing ffxii remaster for next year and ffxv this year i'm kinda losing hope for ffvii remake episode one will come out in 2017 (the 20 year anniversary with easy built in marketing potential).

with announcing ffxii remaster for next year and ffxv this year i'm kinda losing hope for ffvii remake episode one will come out in 2017 (the 20 year anniversary with easy built in marketing potential).

awe man... no p5 =(

Yeah, it seems like they're avoiding talking about FFVII remake, but it'll come. I'm not clamoring for it. I'm actually not interested in FFXII HD because I never finished the PS2 version. I couldn't get into it. One day, I will, and It likely will not be the remaster.

awe man... no p5 =(

It's very disappointing, but I honestly don't have enough time to play all the games coming out at the end of this year anyway, so I am sort of relieved that it's coming next year, because it will be the ONLY game that I'll play to completion when it is released.