IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

I feel like the graphics alone make it a good alternative to DS. I really want to give it a shot because I've never made the plunge to try DS. The combat looks fun though.

been playing wreckfest alpha (the next game in flatout series), it's pretty ridiculous and hilarious, the new physics model adds a lot.

this is how cars typically look after a few laps of figure 8:

online-damage2.jpg

I'm about 6 hours into a game of Civilization Beyond Earth and I honestly feel a little bit dicked out of 30 quid. Lots of UI choices that really make the game look quite dull (the whole fucking thing is b&w with blue overtone) and all the building/wonder/unit icons are now these obscure white minimalist looking icons which makes learning which thing is where a real fucking chore. At the moment it feels like a re-skin of Civ V with a couple differences, nothing like the jump between Civ IV and V. Still fun tho.

KOTOR2 was pretty fucking good as well.

With the whole lobotomized ending?? They screwed the pooch.
Fuck, I actually never finished it. There was some stupid bug that prevented me from finishing it. Wasn't there some kind of big twist where the good Jedi turned out to be just as bad as the evil ones?
Here's an wiki on what was cut out:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Cut_content_from_Star_Wars:_Knights_of_the_Old_Republic_II:_The_Sith_Lords

So I picked up Lords of the Fallen for PS4 and so far it's pretty damn fun.

The comparisons to Dark Souls are gonna be inevitable, but honestly I'm having a lot more fun with this game so far. Dark Souls was so brutally punishing that at times it ceased being fun and became more frustrating. I honestly think some DS players just pushed through it simply for the bragging rights of saying they did it, regardless of wether or not they really enjoyed it. LotF is a bit more relaxed while still being pretty challenging and IMO gets the balance between fun and challenge just right. Also the fact that the story is more apparent in LotF is a big plus for me (I know DS has lore, it's hidden blah blah blah).

Ordered this too, mainly because a fuck up at Payroll means I haven't been paid this month, so I need vent my anger out with something. Looks like the perfect game before Bloodborne hits. Also ordered Freedom Wars for the Vita.

A sleep sensor, really Nintendo? Who asked for this? Is there some sleep pandemic affecting Japan? Fire Iwata already!!

https://games.yahoo.com/news/nintendo-reveals-first-quality-life-095200221.html

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

so apparently gamestop is allowing tradeins of ps3s for $125 credit towards ps4. thinkin' about doing that with my oldest fat 60gb which barely gets used and scooping advanced murder simulator. don't think i could get equal $$$ selling it on craigslist or ebay and less hassle. time to crack current gen.

besides cod and hoarded psplus games can't think of much i'd want beyond mgs5 demo, d3 mad spooky edition, and nidhogg.

Been playing The Lost Symphony - A free 2D puzzle platformer set to classical music for android.

Bascially help the young conductor escape by retrieving his orchestra. Play and move notes to your advantage across 24 puzzle solving levels.

Just posting here to see if there is any WATMM love for it, as I know we´re all afficonados for music in these parts.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.madloopgames.TheLostSymphony

Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rL9DTyf53U

(If you could't tell I'm part of the small team that helped make it!)

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do! :wink:

That looks good fun. I'll give it a go.

Cheers man, much appreciated.

By the way how many here are on the Evolve BigAlpha?

Got my code for PC today, and I am impatiently waiting for it to go live tomorrow. I hear Xbox One is aleardy going on. Really hyped for this game, as I love L4D2.

Edited by chaproy

It seems there's a serial killer stalking people in GTA Online

Just one?

In any session I've been in, there's at least 3 people in fast cars driving around + sticky bombing anyone they come across, never getting tired of blowing up cars they pay to recover. I sort of get it, but...do they really think they're ruining my night by blowing up a car I can respawn for free?

Still fun though.

This year's TF2 Halloween event is immense, so I've been playing that for most of today.

Also saw it as a good opportunity to test out my screen capture software, which I'm pretty damn impressed with. I never thought in my wildest dreams I'd be able to capture footage in 2560x1440 at 60fps.

http://youtu.be/_6Hx1n0fRpw

I scaled the footage down to 1080p and dropped the bitrate to prevent it from taking an eternity to upload, but I've kept the high framerate for maximum smoothness. I don't think YouTube's 60fps option is available on phones/tablets, so this will only play properly on a web browser.

Driveclub here, quite a huge fail when it comes to online gaming (getting better these days tho) but fun nonetheless

Traded mine in after I couldn't even access the Tour events due to "maintenance".

I was hoping to be playing Lords of the Fallen and Freedom Wars tonight, but Amazon have decided that one day delivery doesn't mean one day delivery if you have a trial with Prime.

I bought

Amnesia A Machine for Pigs

Deadlight

Organ Trail
Fallout 2

for the steam halloween sale. Fo2 has been taking all my time though. Its refreshing to play a game that doesnt hold your hand all the time like every modern game; i keep being surprised by its depth. Im also a sucker for isometric 90s graphics