IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

project cars/assetto corsa -finally got wheel and pedals set up to work with these 2 already great games,it made them 10 times better

elite dangerous-finally scraped enough credits to get a fast powerful ship,combat is proper tense,in between combat this game is beautiful,massive and strangely relaxing,and a serious time eater

alien isolation- anything but relaxing,the alien shock value holds up really well and its so immersive with the visuals and the use of sound,difficult too

Guest Roksen Creek

Quite a few odd things about that video game chart. Final Fantasy Tactics can be played on mobile (and handheld) not just console. Okami has a lot more story than ICO (not necessarily better though, maybe that's what they meant). It's also strange that the "hardest game ever" is under the average reflexes route. Not that DMC3 is the hardest game ever anyway.

Sorry, I felt I needed to get that off my chest. I might be able to sleep tonight now.

Quite a few odd things about that video game chart. Final Fantasy Tactics can be played on mobile (and handheld) not just console. Okami has a lot more story than ICO (not necessarily better though, maybe that's what they meant). It's also strange that the "hardest game ever" is under the average reflexes route. Not that DMC3 is the hardest game ever anyway.

Sorry, I felt I needed to get that off my chest. I might be able to sleep tonight now.

DMC 3 is still fucking nails though.

Hatoful Boyfriend for £3.50? Sean pls.

that flowchart is nonsense. cod2014 is pretty fun. my first aaa ps4 game. was actually a bit surprised at the graphical leap from last gen. seemed to run at full frames when played split screen w/bros too.

Wow, I was just stoked to hear about the 100 new songs and graphics upgrade, but I had no idea how awesome the next-gen version of gta5 was going to be.

Also, I would guess that video game diagram I posted was made for fun.

[youtubehd]7oFmRN0oadI[/youtubehd]

Just my 2 cents but WATMM please don't support the new COD game, Kevin Spacey is prominently featured, and surely got a HUGE paycheck to do his mo cap. He's a well known chickenhawk, and barely escaped Singergate of this summer. He fucks underage boys as a habit, and I'm not sure why EA or ANY other outlet hasn't called him on this. AVOID!

Just my 2 cents but WATMM please don't support the new COD game, Kevin Spacey is prominently featured, and surely got a HUGE paycheck to do his mo cap. He's a well known chickenhawk, and barely escaped Singergate of this summer. He fucks underage boys as a habit, and I'm not sure why EA or ANY other outlet hasn't called him on this. AVOID!

What are you talking about? What's Singergate? Under aged boys?

What are you talking about? What's Singergate? Under aged boys?

This although like I said Spacey is barely mentioned and keeps his molesting quiet.

http://defamer.gawker.com/the-sad-truths-behind-the-l-a-party-scene-that-took-do-1567145397

yeah, the fact that it's COD is actually a bigger reason not to play COD than the fact that someone who allegedly bums children had a part in the game. it'll take a bit more than a shitty Gawker article for any of those allegations to take hold.

edit: lol Spacey is mentioned once in the article, in passing, as someone who was just seen in the same circle

Edited by usagi

I don't think I'll be spending my working hours trawling Gawker and HuffPo for the slightest rumour of prominent Hollywood actors engaging in underage bumsex, thanks.

lol at "brought down bryan singer."

advanced warfare mp is fine/fun. can't remember if i've always kept auto aim off or on (it defaults to on and i switched it off and i'm doing terrible now). probably just making things harder on myself. robo suits add some interesting new dyanmics to the game.

sucks that there don't really seem to be any small maps though.