IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Wait and see... The THPS franchise doesn't exactly have the best track record

All the Pro Skater games were pretty amazing. Just saw that this isn't being made by Neversoft though, so now I'm somewhat hella worried.

All the Pro Skater games were pretty amazing. Just saw that this isn't being made by Neversoft though, so now I'm somewhat hella worried.

Neversoft doesn't exist anymore. I'll miss that Eye-logo.

But after that Tony Hawk' Pro Skater 1 & 2 HD Version that was put out about a year ago I don't have much hope for the franchise.

For any Mario Kart 8 players, update your game, 200cc is the closest you'll get to F-Zero insanity.

Also, Amiibo Tap is a free update. Classic NES demos in 3 minute bites. Any Amiibo will work.

For any Mario Kart 8 players, update your game, 200cc is the closest you'll get to F-Zero insanity.

Also, Amiibo Tap is a free (with purchase of amiibo) update. Classic NES demos in 3 minute bites. Any Amiibo will work.

fixed

does nin ever drop the price of their dlc? is there any reason to hold out hoping the mk8 dlc will drop in price?

Guest bitroast

The 200cc cup / speed is free.

The DLC packs are not but are honestly worth the price. New tracks are on par with anything on mk8. No idea on nintendos pricing strategy at this point, DLC is pretty new thing for them !!

Also, Amiibo Tap is a free (with purchase of amiibo) update. Classic NES demos in 3 minute bites. Any Amiibo will work.

fixed

does nin ever drop the price of their dlc? is there any reason to hold out hoping the mk8 dlc will drop in price?

The update is free, Amiibo are $12.99 don't confuse people. Buy a Link, they're everywhere, and for the price of one figure, who works in every Wii U game except Captain Toad so far, you get multiple uses for a minimal investment. It breaks down like this:

F6D0BD3C-806F-4DAB-914C-89E3B16FBC43_zps

fixed

The update is free, Amiibo are $12.99 don't confuse people. Buy a Link, they're everywhere, and for the price of one figure, who works in every Wii U game except Captain Toad so far, you get multiple uses for a minimal investment. It breaks down like this:

fine. free update that doesn't do anything without the purchase of a $13 doll. such a shame those things have been so successful. terrible way of locking/distributing digital content

fixed

fine. free update that doesn't do anything without the purchase of a $13 doll. such a shame those things have been so successful. terrible way of locking/distributing digital content

nintendo has historically always been a toy company who only got into video games in the 80s. they're loving the fact that they can now sell dolls of their video game characters to manchildren for mario kart mods.

But it's okay and cool because it's Nintendo.

OT: Far Cry 4 (good) and Race the Sun (also good). Good good.

Is FC4 good? I've been wondering about it, but I've heard mixed reviews. That's the only game in the series I haven't yet played.

I might buy the new Wolfenstein: the Old Blood (prequel to tNO) this weekend, since ratings look promising for that one. And if I get tired of shooters I'll either try Wasteland 2 again or XCOM: Enemy Within on Long War mode. But I'm just rambling.

fixed

nintendo has historically always been a toy company who only got into video games in the 80s. they're loving the fact that they can now sell dolls of their video game characters to manchildren for mario kart mods.

It's not like kids buy Nintendo games or anything...

Is FC4 good? I've been wondering about it, but I've heard mixed reviews. That's the only game in the series I haven't yet played..
It's good if you can accept that it's pretty much just a polished and refined Far Cry 3. Taking over outposts is a lot more interesting this time around though because of all the toys they give you (i.e. helicopters and elephants). And the world itself is a lot more fun to traverse because of the verticality of it all. I like it.

Is FC4 good? I've been wondering about it, but I've heard mixed reviews. That's the only game in the series I haven't yet played..
It's good if you can accept that it's pretty much just a polished and refined Far Cry 3. Taking over outposts is a lot more interesting this time around though because of all the toys they give you (i.e. helicopters and elephants). And the world itself is a lot more fun to traverse because of the verticality of it all. I like it.

Sounds tempting, but I gotta spend my scratch wisely.

Still think FC3: Blood Dragon is the best in the series - not just for the gameplay but also the retro-future aesthetics and kookiness of it all. It's like a 1980s wet dream.

Edited by ambermonk

They really should make a retail sequel to FC3: Dragon Blood.

Ridiculously fun gameplay, amazing soundtrack by Power Glove, original visual concept, obviously great 80's references and it didn't take itself too seriously. I don't have anything bad to say about that game, it deserved much more attention, kinda got under the radar a bit.

:catsalute:

Edited by Npoess

A friend just lent me Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2. See you guys in a couple months.

Edited by Braintree

Guest transmisiones ferox

to have a spotify on ps4 is pretty cool, esp. when you can tune in your headphones in to dualshock, imagine going through ae catalogue on your ps4 :wtf:

stupid that ps4 doesn't have dlna. needs something like ps3mediaserver

also you can tune in to dualshock everything you want, basically, your dualshock now is a music device