IGNORED

My music video for Dawn Chorus

Guest iamcaleblong

Guest iamcaleblong

Hey guys, I made this a month or so ago, and thought I'd share it with other fans :)

By the way, watch on youtube if you can. It helps :)

I made a music video for BoC similar to this recently as it happens. It was just Julie and Candy playing over Metallica's video for One.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I made this a month or so ago, and thought I'd share it with other fans :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWij_4sms90

By the way, watch on youtube if you can. It helps :)

Nice job, though I feel it may have been more effective if the footage weren't solely creepy. 'Dawn Chorus' itself is a beautiful track superficially with the darkness being an underlying element, almost subliminal... A video for such a track may be more effective if it followed suit.

Good job on this at any rate, looks like a hell of a film!

Is this a serious attempt at a video? You have literally chosen the worst possible footage to accompany this track.

Unless, of course, it's an awesome troll.

Agreed. Dawn Chorus is an absolute positive track (for me at least). I always think of spinning with joy through the clouds and sky. I always get a sense of freefalling too. Dunno its always a mash-up in my head but this track always triggers the same sequence of events in my imagination.....I've never realised that before actually...weird.

Dawn Chorus ain't just a positive track, like everything else on the album it has a queasy, psychedelic undercurrent. I like to think it's the sound of a kid waiting for the ice-cream van when he suddenly overhears his parents fucking for the first time.

Dawn Chorus ain't just a positive track, like everything else on the album it has a queasy, psychedelic undercurrent.

Couldn't agree with this part more.

Archived