spiderman 2 (not the raimi one) - If you cut out the romance and the bromance the actual actoin adventure portion of the film probably wouldn't have been more than half an hour of the 2 hour 20 minutes run time. I skimmed and i skimmed because i am not at all in any way into pointless drama (and it is pointless space filling bullshit). After an hour or so of skimming through this crap i gave up. My brother told me later why there was so much time spend on the relationship, i don't think this is an excuse, neither did he, hopefully the next one (cause sony won't want to give up the franchise so have to keep pumping these out) will have both better cG and the darker action that this probably is the entré to. 0/10

captain america 2 - amazing by contrast, things happen and keep happening, emotional moments don't fuck with the flow and actually are there to help fill out or propel plot and aren't just there to wank the brains of the girlfriends in the audience/10

oh so we're not getting venom or carnage, plus i thought they were doing suicide squad which is supposed to be in the same universe. i don't mind a spiderwoman perhaps with a female lead they won't have to spend all day pandering to love interests and she can be an inspirational icon of motivated action.

oh so we're not getting venom or carnage, plus i thought they were doing suicide squad which is supposed to be in the same universe. i don't mind a spiderwoman perhaps with a female lead they won't have to spend all day pandering to love interests and she can be an inspirational icon of motivated action.

Sinister Six is still coming, but I think they want more female butts in the seats, and killing off Gwen Stacey did them no favors there. It could still be Black Cat, the Marvel version of Cat Woman.

fucking yuck, they keep digging the hole deeper.

After the success of Guardians, I hope we see a major court battle for all of the rights to be in the hands of Marvel Studios.

Spider Man is ruined, the X men are ruined, they will ruin Fantastic Four again.

Sinister Six will be a mess, even with Goddard behind it. He should have stuck with Daredevil. More money or no.

Black Cat???? fucking Spider Woman????????????? No one gives a shit. Not even females.

With Quicksilver being in the new Avengers film, that should start some litigation work.

Although he was the best part of "X Men: Gaze Upon Future Ass", only thing I enjoyed in that piece of shit.

JUNKIE XAVIER!?!?!?!!?!?!? Worst story arc in comic film history.

Fox plus Sony vs Marvel Studios/Disney, let the fight begin!

Black Cat???? fucking Spider Woman????????????? No one gives a shit. Not even females.

Fox plus Sony vs Marvel Studios/Disney, let the fight begin!

To be fair, no one gave a shit about GoTG (or Iron Man, for that matter) before the movie. People had never even heard of them.

Iron Man and GotG are much more interesting, as ideas.

With amazing writing anything can be great.

I do not think Fox or Sony can produce a script worth a damn for any comic films, especially not The Black Cat or Spider Lady.

They should make Spider Ham.

The Worlds Fastest Indian

Well this was just weird, felt like autistic film making - much alike 'The Room' - just a very bizarrely made film and extremely poorly scripted/directed

agreed

could of been a good film but was...as you say....just weird.

The Burning - Exploitation Slasher flick, doesn't get much better than this (content wise) Pretty high levels of gore and nudez...and Jason Alexander!

Confessions - Pretty terrible. Extremely Japanese. Felt like a 30 commercial on tv stretched to a feature length film, unrelenting soundtrack throughout.

Boyhood - Preeeetty good!

Confessions - Pretty terrible. Extremely Japanese. Felt like a 30 commercial on tv stretched to a feature length film, unrelenting soundtrack throughout.

the slow motion scenes. all those goddamn slowmo scenes made me hate this movie. also the acting. but it felt like 80% of the movie was filmed in "dramatic slow motion".

Fuck every comic book movie at this point, in the ass. What in the fuck are these homoerotic fantasies even doing on the big screen? I thought Pitt in Fight Club or McCohle in True Detective are wet dreams, but all this never ending cash-in flow makes them, like, boys next door.

Fuck every comic book movie at this point, in the ass. What in the fuck are these homoerotic fantasies even doing on the big screen? I thought Pitt in Fight Club or McCohle in True Detective are wet dreams, but all this never ending cash-in flow makes them, like, boys next door.

You gotta problem with Man on Man of Steel action?

1DD08933-0BED-43D6-AFEE-EA5D39CBDF97_zps

What's a good modern horror film that is very creepy and/or gross? I think I have run out.

Inside is pretty fucked.

1371CCD7-E5BD-4949-AA84-2F828E47883F_zps

Fuck ... in the ass. these homoerotic fantasies ... are wet dreams ... like, boys next door.

Decoded

was this meant to be read in roy battys end of blade runner-voice? i did.

I want fuck every comic book movie in the ass. Why are there not more of these homoerotic fantasies on the big screen? I thought Pitt in Fight Club or RUST COHLE in True Detective are wet dreams, like, boys next door.

Fuxt

Guest bitroast

Under The Skin - Good! Loved the music and overall audio/visual style of the film. Could probably watch it again. Was ultra tired when watching it and by the end was pretty horizontal on the couch trying to stay away and the movie felt like it was going for ever, but it doesn't even reach 2 hours. Not sure if it's a ridiculously slow movie (it felt like a ridiculously slow movie) or if it's just a relatively slow movie but I was tired and not at all prepared for a slow movie. Either way, I enjoyed it. but it felt slow and long* (* was tired).

James Bond Skyfall - Good! nice mix of serious drama style bond + goofy and fun not too serious bond. I enjoyed this film. Definitely better than quantum of solace (not that hard though was it). Only issue I had with this film was it a bit too much of everything. Like it jumped back and forth between serious Daniel craig bond drama and over the top silly james bond film with silly action and silly banter between characters. and the filming style was over prefect and glamorous, rich colours, everything cantered and perfect to look at. stylistically it didn't fixate on anything at all. I think it'll take a second viewing to figure out if I really liked this film or if its a bit of a shambles. same goes for Under The Skin. But on first viewings, I enjoyed both!