Yeah, he is! You'll either love or hate the movie though, it seems it's one of those polarizing flicks. I absolutely loved it, a 10/10.

Don't watch the trailer though, it spoils everything.

Did you watch the weird cut where they show Newt's family in the beginning? B/c that version blows as we have discussed on here. Aliens is boring????

Nah but you are right about Alien, love them both so much!

Watched Aliens last night. I remembered that movie being fucking awesome, but... it's not. It was actually quite boring. Alien on the other hand, now there's a movie!

I know right? Even Resurrection is a better movie than Aliens.

Just watched Terry Gilliam's "Tideland."

Should have called it "TURDland." What a piece of garbage.

He comes on at the beginning and gives a speech about how it's an uncomfortable movie to watch because of the subject matter. Don't believe the hype. It's just stupid.

Anyway, still catching up on watching all the Gilliam pictures before I check out Zero Theorem in a couple of weeks.

Noah - visually spectacular. Cheesy and over-the-top in a lot of ways, but that worked for me. I thought the final act dragged a little. Overall, pretty good, 7/10

^correct

No director's cut is ever as shit as a James Cameron director's cut

Works cited: T2, Aliens

my god you're right. I remember loving the T2 directors cut as a kid, but I made the mistake of watching it recently instead of the theatrical cut. It's fucking horrible. Only one scene in it adds to the movie and it's the Reese flashback in the mental hospital. arnold learning how to smile, the brain chip re-programming and all the scenes of the T1000 glitching out are just stupid

Calvary - Brendan Gleeson holy fuck/10

I work in a bookshop that he came into, he asked for a title and I was a bit scared to tell him we didn't stock it.

nice bloke though, good manners and everything.

Edited by tec

Just watched Terry Gilliam's "Tideland."

Should have called it "TURDland." What a piece of garbage.

He comes on at the beginning and gives a speech about how it's an uncomfortable movie to watch because of the subject matter. Don't believe the hype. It's just stupid.

Anyway, still catching up on watching all the Gilliam pictures before I check out Zero Theorem in a couple of weeks.

why do ppl hate tideland so much? it's a brilliant film

Chinatown - 10/10