IGNORED

Clarence Park (Expanded Edition)

Guest mrgypsum

Guest mrgypsum

anyone? this is listed on boomkat - its probably my favorite era, this is way back before he dropped the Chris. some of you might not remember...jk bonus tracks are pretty decent, i like it better than his new stuff.

Guest mrgypsum

is the bonus material unreleased?

guitar solo was given away on the warp.net website around the release of Clarence, but the last 4 tracks ive never heard or never knew them to be released proper.

The last 5 or so tracks are formerly unreleased. The entire 'Throttle Clarence' EP is tacked on there as well.

The JP edition has an additional track on top of the already exisiting extras called 'Vac Vac Taurus' which is a fun little treasure!

... more interested in that boring old wheelchair shit at the time.

:emotawesomepm9:

The previously unreleased tracks are a nice treat for every Clark fan, though they are not the strongest tracks. I wish he had done a whole LP in this vein instead of all the "Iradelphic" related stuff :emb:

Guest mrgypsum

... more interested in that boring old wheelchair shit at the time.

:emotawesomepm9:

The previously unreleased tracks are a nice treat for every Clark fan, though they are not the strongest tracks. I wish he had done a whole LP in this vein instead of all the "Iradelphic" related stuff :emb:

totally agree

• 3 weeks later...

Heads up for the physical release fans: this is in a pretty nice digipak. As opposed to the original version, which was a jewel case. You know, if you’re into thinking about that sort of thing.

• 1 year later...

This is indeed a very worthwhile purchase. I only ever had this on mp3 so it's nice to get something physical at last with some bonus tracks.

I still find turning dragon to be his strongest release.

Archived