IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Picture

Joyrex

Holy shit, I also took a video of myself specifically for this thread (and to help IDM Wizdomz):

https://soundcloud.com/colin-dyer/most-recent-pic

Damn beat me to it. :ohmy::cry::shrug:

Only took about 30-45 minutes. We can have an audio meme going instead of a stream of 'shoops.

Holy shit, I also took a video of myself specifically for this thread (and to help IDM Wizdomz):

Only took about 30-45 minutes. We can have an audio meme going instead of a stream of 'shoops.

Post Your Most Recent Voice

I have many shirts. I just happen to wear this one a lot. That picture was taken before I had a chance to get into my room and changed etc. I'm now rocking shorts and not much else by the pool.

hahaa so friggin awesome

peace7, to answer your question: yes. I have, yeah.

*leans back in studio chair with fingers laced behind head staring over computer monitor with ableton qued up but no tracks in it yet looking out the window and just thinking to myself "fucking lush"*

Post Your Most Recent Voice

lol danny o'flanny. It's weird though in the two posts quoting your track above it's the same track but the waveform is drawn differently on each. I should have taken a screenshot but i feel sick and so really don't care about much right now.

/klinks your glass with my beer bottle through the screen

Although you're probably already a couple of glasses ahead of that one now. lol. So when clinking i was probably freaking out some dish pig when a beer bottle emerged from the soapy sink water. I wondered why my hand came back covered in bubbles.

i just made you change your shirt. POWER!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah that's what i was thinking. Along with the idea that he probably wanted to get out of his travel shirt anyway. Which undermines the first thought, sorry. Man POWER!!!

see? different fucking shirt.

q3MB4IJ.jpeg

but the shirt is really samey . lol

It actually suits him a lot more because the colours match his complexion and hair colour and it's a better shirt overall because the fabric appears less rough and uncouth (even though it looks like the same fabric), rather more smooth and stylin'. Perfect for drinkeez by the pool.

i just made you change your shirt. POWER!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah that's what i was thinking. Along with the idea that he probably wanted to get out of his travel shirt anyway. Which undermines the first thought, sorry. Man POWER!!!

see? different fucking shirt.

q3MB4IJ.jpeg

but the shirt is really samey . lol

It actually suits him a lot more because the colours match his complexion and hair colour and it's a better shirt overall because the fabric appears less rough and uncouth (even though it looks like the same fabric), rather more smooth and stylin'. Perfect for drinkeez by the pool.

It IS a sharp shirt. Looking sharp BCM boss.

have a good vacation

thanks everyone I love you all, had a fantastic day chilling by the pool, swimming in the pool and drinking a lot of the all-inclusive alcohol. just eaten a very nice greek meal and will shortly go for a stroll down to the sea. holidays, gotta love 'em :)